Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jenelle Evans TM2 update!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last night her husband talked to his daughter on the phone.
This morning Jenelle freaked out and is divorcing him because he was talking on the phone after she was asleep. She claims he was just talking to his ex.
Now she says that he is a drug addict.

Edit- yes she got married. I think it was on December 4th IDR but on the same day they went to the courthouse her husband Courtland Rogers was arrested for a felony. Who would marry Jenelle? A guy with several felonies.
Her twitter is @PBandJenelley_1 but she set it to private after all of this so you can check ou her husbands twitter @courtyb11 also @jenelleBOMBS

Starcasm wrote about it
http://starcasm.net/archives/191310
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Source?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I thought she went to his rehab?

Quoting Anonymous:

I stopped watching the show because of that.

On the one reunion it was obvious that Amber was high and he didn't do shit and now she is in Jail and he daughter is left behind. He should have helped her or at least tried.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've always wondered about that. He does all these reunion shows and has words of wisdom for these girls. But does he offer follow up care? This chick is a train wreck.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would think Dr. Drew could help her instead of exploit her

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow. Well hhhmmm. She needs some major help. Like lock up till she has been cured of her stupidness lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a huge bummer, since I went to high school in the early 1990s and have pictures of each and every one of my friends; yet some one who posts anon and has grown up in the age of cell phones and social networking has not a single picture? I'm calling shennagins!

Quoting Anonymous:

There are hundreds of people I grew up with and went to school with....yet I couldn't produce photographic proof as I didn't take pictures of every person at my school. Your request is ridiculous.

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

I personally know Courtland. I grew up in Oak Island and went to school with him and his sister. That whole family is crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM
That is so sad, I have a brother who is a heroin addict.
taylamill
by Tayla on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Yes but coming from a home where a mentally unstable women lived and raised me there is going to be damage either way in that poor boys life.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least Barbara doesn't do drugs and she actually takes care of Jace.

Quoting taylamill:

I would not have even put her on the show. Clearly her home life wasn't even that great. She wasn't and still USB ready to be a mother. She was thrown into the lime light and said to either sink or swim. She sank and really no one around her helped. She mother is crazy. I do believe that is what janelle will be like in a few years.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would think Dr. Drew could help her instead of exploit her

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow. Well hhhmmm. She needs some major help. Like lock up till she has been cured of her stupidness lol.

Lalalie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I'm just saying that I thought she did not have her son, and that's fine to put in there but why give her more money for being a shitty mother? It makes more sense to show the struggle for those who have their children, whether they are doing it badly or well. As for the if she can do then so can I thing, that is where parenting comes in and teaching them differently.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bc that is the point of the stupid shows. It's reality. There are so many different lifestyles and paths teens take, pregnant or not. If they didn't show the struggles and consequences of some like Jenelle it wouldn't be true reality. Showing only the moms who can step up and do the right thing could lead some teens to think "Oh, well if Macy can do it so can I"

Quoting Lalalie:

That's odd. I don't watch the show but I've read enough about it in magazines and stuff. I thought her mom had her son though. So why is she even on a show about mom's, when she isn't even acting like a mom? They should at least have a requirement that she has her son, or is at least trying to get him- not just saying it.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Yeah, I knew her marriage wouldn't last long.  She is a train wreck and sadly, always will be.

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM
What? Haha. I graduated HS in 2006 and only graduated with 100 kids and couldn't produce pics for everyone.

Quoting 2metalbabies:

That's a huge bummer, since I went to high school in the early 1990s and have pictures of each and every one of my friends; yet some one who posts anon and has grown up in the age of cell phones and social networking has not a single picture? I'm calling shennagins!

Quoting Anonymous:

There are hundreds of people I grew up with and went to school with....yet I couldn't produce photographic proof as I didn't take pictures of every person at my school. Your request is ridiculous.

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

I personally know Courtland. I grew up in Oak Island and went to school with him and his sister. That whole family is crazy!

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Oh lawwwwd!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM
How do you see Jenelle's tweets? They say they're private even though I followed her... or is this recent because of their fighting? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I follow them on twitter. It took 5 minutes to read their tweets while killing time LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who??  What??  I don't know.......

People are WAY too involved in their TV!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)