Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wondering what our baby is going to look like...

Posted by   + Show Post

We have such a wide array of possibilities. I am just dying to know. I wonder about it every day.  I am white and my SO is Mexican and black.  All of my boys are brown haired and have from a gray to blue eyes.  The youngest had very blonde hair when he was little.  My SO's kids look very different. His daughter just looks Hispanic with dark hair and eyes and medium skin.  His son has very green eyes with this kind of sandy dark blonde hair.  He had very blonde hair as a little guy.

I am thinking our baby will have darker skin with lighter eyes and dark brown hair.  So, I am sure we will have the opposite of whatever I expect.

His kids:

My younger boys:

(4th son with funny face, but shows my kids' eye color)

Not a good pic of me, but this is my 3rd and 4th son.

The older one is my 2nd son when he was younger holding son #4

My oldest son holding son #4 when he was young (He is the one with the solid dark grey eyes)

SO and I:

(kind of blurry and we have a ghost guy in the background)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Is it bad for me to say that I hope my kids don't get his kids' teeth?  *runs and hides*

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Awww, I think he looks like a light skinned Hispanic baby or NA.  So cute!

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

This is ds. Im mixed black and white and DF is Mexican.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Lol yeah. When he came out he was white as paper with blonde eyebrows lol. Im preggo with number two. Im crossing my fingers for that 25% chance of colored eyes lol.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Awww, I think he looks like a light skinned Hispanic baby or NA.  So cute!

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

This is ds. Im mixed black and white and DF is Mexican.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Blonde hair/blue eyes runs in my family. As well as light brown hair/green eyes (my mom and sister). When I was pregnant with my dd I told her dad the same thing. Don't come talking crazy if she is white with green ey. Lol

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Lol, I keep telling him that if I pop out a 100% white or black looking baby that he better not even look at me funny.

Quoting msjaxon:

You're probably going to have a random baby that just looks 100% black. Then you'd have a full set lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by Lost on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

My dd is hispanic/native american (dad) and white(me) her eyes are green were blue until around a yr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM
It's definitely a crapshoot..my kids are 1/2 black and 1/2 white and my kids are darker and more "ethnic looking" than my 100% black nephew and niece. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM
My DH is Hispanic and I'm white. All three of our kids have different coloring. It's kind of cool that you never know what your gonna get. Lol
-His DS has really cool hair, skin and eye color!
MamaTasha08
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I'm white and my husband is Mexican.  I think our son looks just like me with darker hair.  I'm going to have our second baby any day now and I hope this one looks like him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Baby will look like an alien!
Bird16_J
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Awwww I'm sure you'll have a cute baby! I can't wait to see what the little peanut looks like too! I was the SAME way! I was so excited to know what my daughter would look like (Hubby is filipinio/portuguese and I'm white and all four of my other kiddo's are 1/2 irish from my ex and they have blonde hair and blue eyes lol) ALL I wanted her to have was his eye shape (almond) and she ended up with it! Her picture is my siggy when she was just a couple of months old (she's 8 months old now) anyways I'm sure your little one will be adorable! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)