Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wondering what our baby is going to look like...

Posted by   + Show Post

We have such a wide array of possibilities. I am just dying to know. I wonder about it every day.  I am white and my SO is Mexican and black.  All of my boys are brown haired and have from a gray to blue eyes.  The youngest had very blonde hair when he was little.  My SO's kids look very different. His daughter just looks Hispanic with dark hair and eyes and medium skin.  His son has very green eyes with this kind of sandy dark blonde hair.  He had very blonde hair as a little guy.

I am thinking our baby will have darker skin with lighter eyes and dark brown hair.  So, I am sure we will have the opposite of whatever I expect.

His kids:

My younger boys:

(4th son with funny face, but shows my kids' eye color)

Not a good pic of me, but this is my 3rd and 4th son.

The older one is my 2nd son when he was younger holding son #4

My oldest son holding son #4 when he was young (He is the one with the solid dark grey eyes)

SO and I:

(kind of blurry and we have a ghost guy in the background)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Lol, I guess I am getting mature enough that I can handle hearing that I look like someone's mom.  :)  Thank you. 

Quoting CrouseMommi:

Me either!! Thats crazy! But I think you're baby will be beautiful, Because you certainly are! :) You kind of look like my mom. And in my opinion I'm pretty decent looking. LOL

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Weird huh?  I didn't even know digital cameras did that.

Quoting CrouseMommi:

Ahhhh thats scary! ( The ghost in the background)

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Me and my sister did a "what will my baby look like" app and it seemed pretty accurate lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM
DD is fair skin like me with blue eyes. DS is olive skin with hazel eyes like DF. Honestly, you just never know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Awesome.  :)  Tell me about it.  How big was he? Did everything go smoothly?

Quoting pochaccotx:

Had him on the 28th. Still haven't gotten a pic of my 2 yr old with the baby he won't sit still. And thanks

Quoting TrouserMouse:

She is beautiful.  I don't think I realized you had your baby?!

Quoting pochaccotx:

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Isn't that weird?  I don't even know how it happened?  It was just a little digital Kodak pocket camera. It isn't like there was some weird shutter speed setting or something.  It kind of creeped me out the first time I saw it.

Quoting norwgnwood:

Ghost guy!! Wth??!

CrouseMommi
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Haha its a good thing! My mom doesn't look her age at all!! :)

pochaccotx
by Lost on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:22 PM
He was 8lbs 1oz and 19 1/2in. Csection went perfectly and shocked he has brown hair when his brother has blonde lol. Today was a pain in the ass day cause a stupid dr didn't want tol release him because his jaundice level was .2 over normal range but everyone was on my side so we are home now. I'm happy no more kids for me lol my anxiety was bad this time around

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Awesome.  :)  Tell me about it.  How big was he? Did everything go smoothly?

Quoting pochaccotx:

Had him on the 28th. Still haven't gotten a pic of my 2 yr old with the baby he won't sit still. And thanks

Quoting TrouserMouse:

She is beautiful.  I don't think I realized you had your baby?!

Quoting pochaccotx:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Another morph baby...this one looks girlish...lol.

Baby of 1839.JPG and US.png

babie113
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I think he will be like his oldest kids very cute family btw
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Sure! let me find one of the little turkey butt for ya! :)

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Do you have a more recent picture you can post?

Quoting Bird16_J:

Awwww I'm sure you'll have a cute baby! I can't wait to see what the little peanut looks like too! I was the SAME way! I was so excited to know what my daughter would look like (Hubby is filipinio/portuguese and I'm white and all four of my other kiddo's are 1/2 irish from my ex and they have blonde hair and blue eyes lol) ALL I wanted her to have was his eye shape (almond) and she ended up with it! Her picture is my siggy when she was just a couple of months old (she's 8 months old now) anyways I'm sure your little one will be adorable! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN