Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wondering what our baby is going to look like...

Posted by   + Show Post

We have such a wide array of possibilities. I am just dying to know. I wonder about it every day.  I am white and my SO is Mexican and black.  All of my boys are brown haired and have from a gray to blue eyes.  The youngest had very blonde hair when he was little.  My SO's kids look very different. His daughter just looks Hispanic with dark hair and eyes and medium skin.  His son has very green eyes with this kind of sandy dark blonde hair.  He had very blonde hair as a little guy.

I am thinking our baby will have darker skin with lighter eyes and dark brown hair.  So, I am sure we will have the opposite of whatever I expect.

His kids:

My younger boys:

(4th son with funny face, but shows my kids' eye color)

Not a good pic of me, but this is my 3rd and 4th son.

The older one is my 2nd son when he was younger holding son #4

My oldest son holding son #4 when he was young (He is the one with the solid dark grey eyes)

SO and I:

(kind of blurry and we have a ghost guy in the background)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (61-65):
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Awww, she does have beautiful eyes.  What a precious little sweetie!

Quoting Bird16_J:

Here ya go! Here's a picture of her from Christmas morning. She's sitting with her daddy and playing with a little ball that goes with a toy my MIL got her. That's about as close to a smile as I usually get from her! lol The little butt sees a camera and usually stops smiling so I have to take like a thousand pics to get a couple of good ones! lol And as you can see she still has the almond shape eyes (just like my husband) and she has REALLY pretty bronw eyes like the hubby and I do! She's what you get when you mix Nordic/English with Philipino/Portuguese! And I think she's one of the most adorable beautiful babies ever! :)

Bird16_J
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Thank you very much!!! That's one thing I can definitely be proud of is having adorable kiddos! lol I'm sure your little peanut is gonna be cute too!!! You'll definitely have to post pictures!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! :D

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Awww, she does have beautiful eyes.  What a precious little sweetie!

Quoting Bird16_J:

Here ya go! Here's a picture of her from Christmas morning. She's sitting with her daddy and playing with a little ball that goes with a toy my MIL got her. That's about as close to a smile as I usually get from her! lol The little butt sees a camera and usually stops smiling so I have to take like a thousand pics to get a couple of good ones! lol And as you can see she still has the almond shape eyes (just like my husband) and she has REALLY pretty bronw eyes like the hubby and I do! She's what you get when you mix Nordic/English with Philipino/Portuguese! And I think she's one of the most adorable beautiful babies ever! :)

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:00 AM

I've been around...I hang in a another group (geared toward politics and stuff).

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I hardly see you around. Where have you been?  Okay, I know for a fact that this baby will be perfectly gorgeous because you said so.  :)

Quoting JustCJ:

Beautiful family girl! The baby will be go jess!

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:20 AM
You have cute kids!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:30 AM

A beautiful baby!!!!:)

You two look so happy together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)