Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what appliances are out in your kitchen?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am just finished doing more decorating in my kitchen I almost have it where I want it. I stepped back and saw that I have a lot of appliances out. I use each almost daily so I want them out. I have a microwave, coffee pot (soon to be upgraded to an espresso maker) 2 crock pots and a convection oven. I also have a spice carousel, utensil jar, and on the oven a classic stainless steel tea kettle and an Arabic stainless steel coffee pot. Too much?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (101-110):
ginger813
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

none. I hate having things sitting on my counter. DH just bought a big deep fryer that he insists should stay on the counter... I'm going to find a new home for it though!

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM
The microwave is built in. The only appliances that stay on the counters are the toaster and the Kurig.
mom_3.0
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM
On the counters I have a bottle of wine in a decorated canvas bag, a stainless steel
Utensils set, a coffe maker, a betty crocker cook book, an electric can opener, a toaster, a toaster oven that I use to store bread & put fruit on top, and a yankee candle. & one picture in a frame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM

KitchenAid Mixer, Fiestaware fruit bowl (actually a large pasta serving bowl, lol), crock pot, Fiestaware utensil crock, toaster, knife block, paper towel holder, Santa cookie jar(needs to be packed away with the rest of the Christmas decorations), big heavy Fiestaware mixing bowls, coffee pot, keurig, tea maker and tea kettle, Fiestaware Millenium II vase (I need to get some flowers to go in this :), small Fiestaware disk pitcher and Fiestaware chip n dip set.  Way too much stuff for my tiny kitchen but most of it gets used on a regular basis.  Can't wait to either remodel my kitchen and expand or move to a larger house!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM

NONE.

hate the way appliances on a counter top look.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

coffee pot, four slice toaster, food processor, blender.  Now that I looked, I can see that I am obsessed with cuisinart. 

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Toaster, toaster oven, microwave, coffee pot, spice rack, utensil caddy, food saver, tea pot on the stove

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I have my coffee maker, micro, and breadmaker... I could put away my breadmaker but there's not much room in a cabinet for it unless I rearrange some stuff. Everything else is in the cabinets above or below the counter I use it on(toaster, bullet, mixer, stupid pos can opener, crock)

Also paper towel holder, knIfe block, candy container, and goodie containers
moneysaver6
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Kettle & cast iron pan on my stove top. Vitamix, Keurig, & Kitchen Aid Mixer on the counter top. We keep them on a small island adjacent to our large one & move them over when used. Everything else is kept in the cabinet or on a shelf & brought out when used.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Microwave, toaster, Keurig

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)