Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what appliances are out in your kitchen?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am just finished doing more decorating in my kitchen I almost have it where I want it. I stepped back and saw that I have a lot of appliances out. I use each almost daily so I want them out. I have a microwave, coffee pot (soon to be upgraded to an espresso maker) 2 crock pots and a convection oven. I also have a spice carousel, utensil jar, and on the oven a classic stainless steel tea kettle and an Arabic stainless steel coffee pot. Too much?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Fridge, stove, overhead microwave, dishwasher, a deep chest freezer and a trash compactor for our recycle. For smaller appliances, we only keep out our deep fryer and coffee pot. Our rice cooker, blender, mixer, processer, toaster, can opener, pressure cooker, electric roaster and toaster are in the cabinet. The crock pot broke =(

jadsmummy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM
I think you would gasp in horror at my kitchen lol. I looked up and realized that on the top of the cabinets are a griddle a set of crock jars 2 pressure cookers a bread maker a blender another convection oven but smaller a VERY large blue glass jar 2 oil hurricane lamps and a blue Paula dean lobster pot. Omg I decorate like my mother. Its not cluttered per say but its not minimalistic.

Quoting SimplyErathy:

just our fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave (its hung above our stove). i hate clutter on my counters :P everything else goes in the cabnet till its needed.

happykitty316
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I don't have a lot of room for storage, so I have 3 jars for utensils, my canisters, my toaster, Keurig, and microwave are all out.  I just don't have a choice, and who really wants to dig out their toaster every morning?

VannaMae307
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I don't leave any out, it's bad luck.

Seriously though everything gets put back immediately, the only things that are always out is microwave and coffee pot, and that just because they get daily use.

PepperWillow
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Coffee maker, microwave

cnjsmith
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM
This

Quoting FL2AK:

Only the coffee maker. The microwave is built in.

pampire
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

crock pot

waffle maker and blender sit on a shelf so I don't consider them "out" if they're on their shelf.

Juicer is out now because SO used it last night and the parts are drying.

Handheld appliance live in a basket on a shelf.

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I have a fridge, stove, mini-fridge, keurig, a kettle, toaster... I think that's it.

ETA- oh! I have a microwave too, even though I really don't want one. A friend brought it over when he was crashing here and never took it with him when he left..
model1000mom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

coffee pot only...all the others are in the Appliance Pantry.

jadsmummy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I will post in a bit. I am organizing the pantry so canned goods are everywhere lol

Quoting thetrollcat:

I wanna see pics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN