Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what appliances are out in your kitchen?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am just finished doing more decorating in my kitchen I almost have it where I want it. I stepped back and saw that I have a lot of appliances out. I use each almost daily so I want them out. I have a microwave, coffee pot (soon to be upgraded to an espresso maker) 2 crock pots and a convection oven. I also have a spice carousel, utensil jar, and on the oven a classic stainless steel tea kettle and an Arabic stainless steel coffee pot. Too much?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
MamaMoopsie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM

That'd be too much for me, but I have a family of clutterers. We have the microwave, the coffee pot, a rice cooker and a crock pot (the rice cooker needs to be washed, which is why it's out and the crockpot was a Christmas gift that I haven't found a storage spot for yet. It may end up being a permanent counter fixture.

nicki1018
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Microwave, toaster. Then just the knife set and spices.
MomOfTwins789
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM
My Keurig and my Kitchenaid Mixer :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Fridge, oven, kitchen aid mixer, coffee pot, toaster,  and bread machine are all out on the counter. Two crock pots and an electric wok are all under the counter in a cabinet.

aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM

i have a coffee maker, keurig maker (that is my moms, she brought it here for christmas and its still here) toaster, stand mixer, micro that is built in over our stove.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Just a microwave and toaster oven are on the counter...everything else is stored  in the cabinets. I hate clutter

kiralyn
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Coffee maker. The microwave is built in over the stove. I keep everything else in the cupboards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Just my major appliances, coffee pot and microwave.  My others (toaster, george foreman grill, waffle iron, crock pots, blender, etc) are all hidden in the cabinets in my dining room.

Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Kitchen Aid Mixer, Kitchen Aid Food Processer, Helathmaster Blender (it's huge), a toaster, built in microwave, regular coffeepot, Senseo coffee pot, Waffle Maker, Crepe iron, deep fryer (never been used in the 2 years we have had it lol).

I don't usually have those all out, just the mixer, cofee pots, microwave and toaster. But I was cleaning my cabinets out before I left to visit my parents for Christmas and I just got home today. I didn't get finished before I left. 

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I have my Vitamix, Crock Pot, Kitchenaid, Toaster and Coffee Pot (until I got my vitamix I also had a food processor and blender) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN