Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Guess he is going over BM head.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My BF has had it out with his BM because she is very immature and selfish. About 8 months ago she told my BF she could not see his son because he would not take care of her needs. He told her if she was in serious need then she could call him (like if her car broke down) but he is not her DF anymore and feels his only obligations are to his son, not her. She told him she was going to ruin his life and his mom that he is a POS even though he gave her some money and took his son 3 or 4 days out of the every week. 

After about 6 months of court and her fighting tooth and nail for him to not be allowed to see his son at all and to give her most his money, the courts said that is not going to happen. And we have been seeing his son on verbal agreements only, she has yet to sign the paperwork making it a legal agreement. Now she is getting her money still and my BF only gets to see his son every other weekend which he does not consider to be enough. Well she calls last min all the time or just blows up his phone asking for stuff like for him to give up weekends so her mom can have him. He says no because why should he give up his only time. She went and said well I have not signed any papers so I don't have to give him to you but if you don't pay me I will say something to my lawyer and get you for back child support.

He literally is just hanging from a string and it rips my heart open to see this. So his lawyer has got a court date again and is just going to have the papers signed by the judge with out her consent. I hate that it had to come to this I feel like she is an important part of this and he is now just going to do it.  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
proudGBmama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM
He can file the money in an escrow acct with the courts citing refusal of visitation the courts see the money but she will be forced to let him see the baby or she loses custody call the courts and ask how to set it up :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:44 PM

That is an awesome idea! That way, he can't get in trouble for refusing to pay. If support is officially ordered, he'll have it ready.

Quoting proudGBmama:

He can file the money in an escrow acct with the courts citing refusal of visitation the courts see the money but she will be forced to let him see the baby or she loses custody call the courts and ask how to set it up :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Another prime example of how children are used as a ploy to get things from the other parent... That girl deserve a smack In the face... I wouldn't be able to handle it
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

What a TWAT.......I hope y'all hurry and get those papers signed and  when she violates the court order.....take her ass to court for each and every violation

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Do you have a child with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Just wondering why that is important?? 

Quoting Anonymous:

IntactivistMama
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I'm sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I was wondering if she's going to have to deal with his ex and all the drama forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Oh yeah, I am going to have to because we do have a kid together. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was wondering if she's going to have to deal with his ex and all the drama forever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)