Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She got pregnant on purpose without telling him..

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
This "friend" I have (I say friend with " " because now I'm not so sure of our friendship) was really jealous when she found out I was pregnant. She kept saying "oh I want a baby!" "I want to steal your baby boy!!" ect. Then she started asking me how I got pregnant and wanted me to help her get pregnant (we are only 20 btw) and I told her I didnt do this on purpose and that you have sex to have a baby and thats all the advice I could give. She stopped taking her birth control and 3 or 4 months later turned up pregnant!

She is now about 11 weeks and yesterday I texted her to see how she was feeling and she started freaking out! She said her and her bf werent going to work out (gave me NO reason) and that she dumped him. That was fine but then she starts saying how he will never see his child and I told her how wrong that was and that realisticly he will get some form of custody of his kid. So she says she is going to tell the courts all this bullshit and I proceeded to tell her she will need proof of most of the things she was accusing him of. So then she says she is going to tell him she cheated so he will think the baby isnt his and never be in its life!!! I freaked out on her and said "U WANTED TO GET PREGNANT WITH HIM! U DID IT WITHOUT HIM KNOWING AND NOW UR SAYING UR GOING TO KEEP HIM FROM HIS KID?! DO U KNO HOW FUCKED UP THIS IS?? U MADE THIS CHOICE NOW SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!" <-- exact text...

She was pretty pissed that I freaked and once she calmed down she said she was wrong and would apologize to him. But I have a feeling this really is what she's going to end up doing. And honestly, if she does do this, I am going to tell the baby's dad that she got pregnant on purpose and tricked him and tell him all I know to help him get some custody because he is a good guy.

Oh and I also told her that since he has a job, car, license and a place to live he will probably get more custody than her since she has none of those things. I'm just frustrated. I told her how hard a baby is and pregnancy and the relationship aspect and financial side of it and she didnt listen AT ALL. Now she bitches to me about how shitty she feels while pregnant and how she hates her bf and has no where to go and no job and no money and its taking all I have to not freak out on her again!

My son wasnt planned but we had what we needed to have him (aka: jobs, a car, an apartment...) and its been hard, we have to skimp by some months, but our son has everything he needs. She cant provide anything for this baby. I'M the one collecting baby clothes and gear for HER kid because I dont want him/her to go without.

Ok vent over!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mtfarms
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Personally, I think you need to back off.  If he wants to be a father, he will request a DNA test & go to court.

Concentrate on you & your family.  Stay out of her mess.

rissamom224
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
She gives women a bad name.
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
If she carries on with it, I agree you should tell him everything and let him sort it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bear.katten
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Then he will have to pay for a $300-$500 paternity test when I know for a fact its his. That money can go to his baby instead of her stupidity. He wants to be a dad, he was extremely excited when she told him. I should back off but I want her kid to have a good life, I always get too involved and help people too much. It never works out bad for the people I'm helping though.

Quoting mtfarms:

Personally, I think you need to back off.  If he wants to be a father, he will request a DNA test & go to court.

Concentrate on you & your family.  Stay out of her mess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Save those text and give them to her Ex, please. Maybe the courts will be more favorable to him.

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Wow. She sounds like a real winner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EachNewBreath
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM

WOW!! thats crazy! 

Jery Jery Jery!

Jess0915
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
That poor baby! He or she is going to be raised by a selfish immature mother. Sad. I hope everything works out okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bear.katten
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I will but I'm not sure he can use them in court...

Quoting Anonymous:

Save those text and give them to her Ex, please. Maybe the courts will be more favorable to him.

bear.katten
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:04 PM
I know :-\ He won big right?

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Wow. She sounds like a real winner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)