Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel sick to my stomach!!!** please open!!**UPDATE!!!!**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
My ex and I were broke up for 3 weeks. We just got back together last night.

We made plans tonight for NYE.

Well, my bf texts telling me that his moms friend invited him over to their house for a little bit, and he agreed to go

He agreed to go when he had already made plans with me.

Well, I find out that the family friend that invited him over is his ex's mother. He tells me his ex isn't in town, and she won't be there

I still feel sick to my stomach. I know he won't hurt me, but it still makes me feel uneasy ab it all

Her mother (his ex's) still wants them to get back together ( they've been broken up for 2 yrs? And her and her f just broke up)

My friend said it was disrespectful of him to agree to go..

And I know he wouldn't take me over there, that'd be too awkward..

I trust him, but since our relationship is newly back together, we're not as solid

Should I be nervous???

I'm not sure if the ex is in town, she's on winter break from college.. And he said she's not in town?

Not too sure

How would this make you feel??

The plan was he go there for an hour, then come hang out with me..

**UPDATE**

He broke up with me this morning.. This is what he said

I don't know any other way to say this, but I just can't do this anymore. I tried to convince myself you are the one for me, but I'm just tired of pretending. It's not fair to you and your boys. This is not real to to me and I'm sorry 1000 times but this is my goodbyes. I want to thank you for being a great woman, but I'm just not ready for a relationship of this magnitude. You deserve someone that is ready to settle down with you and your boys and I would be doing the wrong thing to even pretend that I'm that guy. I can't say sorry enough but I just wanted to give you the final closure that should have been given at Cheesecake Factory. I wish you all the success in the world and I hope you find an awesome man that will treat you and your boys right.

-I am beyond sad... More so for my children.. He told me he was takin them to the park today...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I would be mad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be pissed. He shouldn't go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
First_One_8_18
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
5 moms liked this
How old are you??
You sound like a 16 yr old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
The only issue is that he double booked. That makes him a dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wineisfine
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
4 moms liked this

My question is if you are back together, then why is he not spending NYE with you? It says a lot that he would rather go to his ex's mothers house, then to be with you. I would not be with someone who was not really with me, if I were you I would cut my losses and run!

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM
That would piss me off. Hell no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pbjtime87
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Yeah, it's rude on a few different levels...
ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I would be upset and I would explain to him how I felt....and if he still decided to go just trust that he's not going to do anything to hurt you

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM

hmmm

cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM

id text him an say them or me bucko your choice fuck that bullshit you dont ditch me to go spend time with your exs mother when we have made plans. nope 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)