Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just dont understand what im doing wrong???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

This has been an "issue" since we have been dating but now that we are married with kids you would think he would cool it! Its almost like hubby times me to see how long ive been gone and if I dont asnwer my phone he gets angry! Before we were married with kids he admits that he didnt trust me (then why the hell did you marry me?) Now, he says that he just hates being stuck at home with the kids. Well they are your fucking kids!

Now we arent talking because I took an hr to go to the store and get a few things. I left at 3:30 (I checked) and got home at 4:37. He called me at 4:26 and I answered and said "im at the chicken place drive thru (he wanted chicken)." and he responds "You are just now there? Where the hell have you been?" Then he hangs up on me! Then he messages me and tells me to forget the chicken which was too late since I had already ordered it. I was hurt and mad when I walked in the door so I came out and asked him what his problem was and pointed out that I had only been gone an hr. "No youve been gone much longer than an hr" and I said "No I havent! I time it! I left at 3:30 and came home at 4:37! I got you chicken anyways since I had already ordered it. They had to make it fresh so I had to sit and wait" Low and behold he ate it anyways and then goes on about how its practically dinner time so I should have just gotten him dinner. It was a 3 piece chicken meal with sides and biscuits, THAT IS DINNER!

I was so upset that I didnt order anything so ill be having PB sandwhich later. What I dont get is where he gets off A) talking to me like that and B) being so ungrateful when I did something nice for him! He takes an hr to get an HDMI cable at walmart but do I say shit to him? NO! He leaves for hrs on end during the weekend to go to starbucks, or the book store or the gym but I dont say a word to him and when I do call because hes been gone awhile I sure as heck dont say "Where the hell are you?!?!" Must be nice to be him! I hope hes enjoying that high horse he sits on so well :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
D.O.E.
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

girl, i am a bitch. see, if my husband pulled that shit, i would go get my gf, and me and her would leave, turn our phones off, maybe even leave them in the car, hit up the coffee shop, wander around window shopping downtown, and take as much time as i wanted. browes around in chapters, maybe even buy a book and sit in a corner and read for a few hours.

and let him fuckin wonder where i was.

and i would tell him when i got home "you are NOT my father, if you dont trust me, pack your shit and gtfo. next time you pull that shit on me, i will leave and rent a hotel room and not come back until the next day! and you can fucking sleep on the couch, asshole!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

That wouldnt work here, he would change the locks on me and cut off my credit cards. All those red flags when you are dating but you are so in love that you dont see them.... SO MANY RED FLAGS :(

Quoting D.O.E.:

girl, i am a bitch. see, if my husband pulled that shit, i would go get my gf, and me and her would leave, turn our phones off, maybe even leave them in the car, hit up the coffee shop, wander around window shopping downtown, and take as much time as i wanted. browes around in chapters, maybe even buy a book and sit in a corner and read for a few hours.

and i would tell him when i got home "you are NOT my father, if you dont trust me, pack your shit and gtfo. next time you pull that shit on me, i will leave and rent a hotel room and not come back until the next day! and you can fucking sleep on the couch, asshole!"

D.O.E.
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM

oh really now? so he wants to play those games? ohhh girrrrllllll........hell fucking no. if he would HONESTLY do that, then maybe thats what YOU need to do. and file for divorce while you're at it. why waste your time with a pos loser like that? you can do so much better! ((hugs)) hell, you would be better off alone than with that jerk!

Quoting Anonymous:

That wouldnt work here, he would change the locks on me and cut off my credit cards. All those red flags when you are dating but you are so in love that you dont see them.... SO MANY RED FLAGS :(

Quoting D.O.E.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured