Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Me and my daughter's girls day out to Coach. She is obsessed!

Posted by   + Show Post

So yesterday me and Zoe had a girls day out.  We went to get lunch and to the mall.  She took about an hour and a half to pick out a little purse.  She was sitting on the couch in the Coach store with her legs crossed, the associates were sampling the little bags for her and served her chocolate, lol.  She was so happy.  We even ended up getting her a little diamond ring.  When we walked in the door my Dh said "thank goodness we only have one daughter", lol.  That night the boys made us dinner in bed and we watched a few Tinkerbell movies while eating more chocolate.  It was one of the best days I have ever had.  Post some pictures of you and your daughter.

Here she is shopping hard.

Getting her diamond ring.  She asked her daddy to marry her when she got home.

And here are our bags.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
5 moms liked this
Overly dramatic much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Way to teach them when they are young that they need expensive purses and diamonds. Disgusts me

renijazzysmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I have older daughters and there is no way I would ever have bought them a diamond ring at that age. Kids that age do not understand responsibility and I'm sure that ring will be lost within a month.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Send me the diaper bag!!! Lol.

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

she's so cute :)

I just got a new purse from coach the other day.

see see :P

I was so excited bc so got me a new one last Christmas and he didn't know that it was actually a diaper bag lmfao

so it was huge. and I mean I loved the look of it it was just WAY to big.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Word!

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably wouldn't want mall pics of my girls and I. They hit the clearance racks at Claire's for rings and purses. They're only 9 and 5, that's how they'll shop until they buy it with their own cash. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Oh I hear ya.  I had three in three and a half years.  I look back now and just laugh, we must have been crazy.  Our baby is only 13 months too.  I say go for it, you won't regret it.  

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

We are not positive right now. We are pretty sure were done. 3 babies in 5 years has been pretty exhausting lol. We are not doing anything permanent though just in case we change out minds.

Quoting Elyce225:

I have four boys, I didn't believe she was a girl until the day she was born, lol.  Are you going to try for a girl?

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

Awww so sweet. I have three boys. I would love to have a dd to do this with.

Rlmama00
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this

What a fun girls day. Dh bought our dd a bag last year when we were on vacation. She treasures it because her daddy bought it. She doesn't really understand yet the difference between her real bag and the fake one she got a few years back. She just knows its special because of the whole experience of buying it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Aww fun! I just got myself a new coach purse today :)
OxbAbIebxO
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Aw so cute :) I just got myself a new purse too, and the matching wallet is also a wristlet which makes me love it even more lol
SweetMamii
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM

cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN