Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Me and my daughter's girls day out to Coach. She is obsessed!

Posted by   + Show Post

So yesterday me and Zoe had a girls day out.  We went to get lunch and to the mall.  She took about an hour and a half to pick out a little purse.  She was sitting on the couch in the Coach store with her legs crossed, the associates were sampling the little bags for her and served her chocolate, lol.  She was so happy.  We even ended up getting her a little diamond ring.  When we walked in the door my Dh said "thank goodness we only have one daughter", lol.  That night the boys made us dinner in bed and we watched a few Tinkerbell movies while eating more chocolate.  It was one of the best days I have ever had.  Post some pictures of you and your daughter.

Here she is shopping hard.

Getting her diamond ring.  She asked her daddy to marry her when she got home.

And here are our bags.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I know!  I switched the straps with another bag she has because it was so long and I didn't want to knot it.  She has her fake cell phone in there now, lol. 

Quoting Josie_P:

The shopping bag is bigger than she is lol! Aw!! I can't wait till my dd is old enough to do fun things like this!!

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine is 14 months but this will be me as well. I just don't think it needs to cost that much to have a fun girl's day.  Kids lose and ruin stuff way too easily!

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably wouldn't want mall pics of my girls and I. They hit the clearance racks at Claire's for rings and purses. They're only 9 and 5, that's how they'll shop until they buy it with their own cash. LOL

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww so cute!
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Just the pink one.  She wanted a ig one but couldn't hold it.  There was no way I was going to let her drag it around.  There is also a scarf, a pair of earrings and a bracelet in the big bag.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Cute! Are both bags hers or just the pink one? She looks thrilled.

beethann
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so cute! I wish my little girl was a girly girl. She is a Tom boy beyond Tom boy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:12 PM

We played with a doll...there's no pictures of me or her...just the doll...

jessimicuh
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow.. I'm glad yall had fun. I'm jealous, I could never afford to do that with my daughters..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

The little pink one is perfect for a little girl. I can just picture her sashaying around with it lol. 

Quoting Elyce225:

Just the pink one.  She wanted a ig one but couldn't hold it.  There was no way I was going to let her drag it around.  There is also a scarf, a pair of earrings and a bracelet in the big bag.

Quoting MommieSDW:

Cute! Are both bags hers or just the pink one? She looks thrilled.

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM
thanks doll :) i love that little ring she got :)
it's like off white cream colored. it's almost like suede too. I fell in love when I saw it. dd carried it up the register for me LOL she's telling all the girls who worked there "see moms new puuuurse" lol
we had a mommy Sophie day the other day too. went to lunch, went shopping, she got ANOTHER flipping tea set (she's obsessed with tea party's lately)
I love days like that :D

Quoting Elyce225:

Is it off White or Silver?  I really like it, it's cute.  

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

she's so cute :)

I just got a new purse from coach the other day.

see see :P

I was so excited bc so got me a new one last Christmas and he didn't know that it was actually a diaper bag lmfao

so it was huge. and I mean I loved the look of it it was just WAY to big.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, it was only $100 dollars so if she loses it it won't be "that" big of a deal.  She is only wearing it while in the house or for a speical occasion.  I would like to save it for when she has a daughter.

Quoting o0gone0o:

If she manages to not lose that ring please tell me your secret, my daughter would love a day like that but I know at this point I can't give her anything valuable it will get lost or ruined.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)