Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Me and my daughter's girls day out to Coach. She is obsessed!

Posted by   + Show Post

So yesterday me and Zoe had a girls day out.  We went to get lunch and to the mall.  She took about an hour and a half to pick out a little purse.  She was sitting on the couch in the Coach store with her legs crossed, the associates were sampling the little bags for her and served her chocolate, lol.  She was so happy.  We even ended up getting her a little diamond ring.  When we walked in the door my Dh said "thank goodness we only have one daughter", lol.  That night the boys made us dinner in bed and we watched a few Tinkerbell movies while eating more chocolate.  It was one of the best days I have ever had.  Post some pictures of you and your daughter.

Here she is shopping hard.

Getting her diamond ring.  She asked her daddy to marry her when she got home.

And here are our bags.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Replies (971-974):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 115 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Haha!!
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I hope we can continue our girls days out when she is older. I love having her so much, it makes me sad to think she is going to be older :(

Quoting WLJ2316:

How sweet! I think it's great that you took her out for some pampering. My mom used to take me out and spoil me when I was a kid too (what am I saying, she still does! lol) and I'll always cherish those memories. I try to do the same thing with my DD (4) whenever I can :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Haha, thanks!

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

How cute, You go mommy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Yes, a used Tiffany's bracelet with a charm. I didn't buy it off of the girl who was selling it though so we're (me and my DD) are going to the actual store soon to pick something out for us. It''s my birthday soon *cheers*.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aren't you the same mom who was just saying you wanted to get your dd a Tiffany bracelet too? Gag.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN