Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*

Posted by   + Show Post

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Youngmother456
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM
5 moms liked this
I was vaccinated back when they still had mercury in them. So were my 6 siblings and my parents. My son was vaccinated too and nothing happened. Should I post a pic of all of us and say see vaccines are harmless?
This post is ridiculous and is trying to use fear to push an agenda instead of using facts and statistics.
If you decide that vaccines are too risky, that is your right but that doesn't mean that people who do vaccinate are not looking at the same facts. I looked everything up and decided that the risk was smaller then the risk of getting the fatal diseases that vaccines protect against.

Yes some people who vaccinate do not read any of the papers but there are people who don't who rely on blogs for evidence and conspiracy theories.
Ugh this annoys me. Using this poor infants reaction to push an anti-vax agenda annoys me.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

exactly. They also have stories of people who didn't get vaccinated and the horrid things that happened to them.  It's a very helpful, legitmate site.  No one who vaccinates believes they are 100% safe. You are given paperwork to read and sign prior about the possible risks and what the odds are that they will happen.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Yea. The CDC never said that they are 100% safe or harmless. The even have a list of possible reactions and how many people had that reaction.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

statistically low odds. I'll stick with the CDC recommendations.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry vaccines do not cause food allergies.I know people who not vax and there child is allergic to strawberries.Do your research

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup, and the increase in allergies in humans increased with the production of vaccines. Do your research on the ingredients in your food and prescriptions.....

Quoting fairyjester:

and people get the same reactions to peanuts, shellfish,  strawberries , bees   i could go on for hours

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor little baby :(  That couldn't POSSIBLY be from the heaven sent vaccines the medical field saves our lives with!  (Please note the sarcasm...not trying to be rude to you OP).  People who believe these vaccines do nothing to us are imbeciles. 

randomosityblog
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Oh fucking get over it.

Yes. A dead baby is something you definitely need to just "fucking get over".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I saw the same thing!

Quoting keriley1:

Is there any backing or proof of this for this particular picture at least because I saw this same picture that said the baby had a rare form of cancer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Why so? Because I don't trust the medical field and the shit they inject into our bodies? If that makes me a bitch, then so be it. 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

And people like you are self righteous bitches

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor little baby :(  That couldn't POSSIBLY be from the heaven sent vaccines the medical field saves our lives with!  (Please note the sarcasm...not trying to be rude to you OP).  People who believe these vaccines do nothing to us are imbeciles. 

JOEJULA
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY....

starbuckmom03
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

And this is why I chose to say no to the vaccine for my twins.  They didn't offer it to us when our oldest was born in 2005.  Why does a newborn whose system is so brand new and fagile need a vax against stds?  I will be saying no to the vax with this next baby too. 

AwesomeMom222
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
The baby is a newborn and got the vaccine at birth therefore was already at the hospital

Quoting Anonymous:

looks like they took too long to get to the hospital!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this
And if I eat strawberries I'll die...what's your point exactly? Yes we know vaccines aren't harmless but statistically the odds are very low and I will go with them being safer than not vaccinating. MY KID MY CHOICE.
smurfy88
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
What happened to that baby is very sad and obviously the parents are devastated, but I still believe the chances of that are very slim and I will continue to vaccinate.

Quoting dustinsmommy74:

Quoting smurfy88:

Still better than not vaxing.

Tell that to this baby's parents. Would you feel the same if it was YOUR baby laying there? I think not!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)