Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*

Posted by   + Show Post

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (921-930):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Do you post photos and propaganda about every person ever who has fatal or even any reactions to anything?

Or just whatever your pet cause is?

Who said vaccine are 100% safe for every person in all situations?
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM

This.  Every drug and medical procedure has a risk.  Read about the reactions one can have to ADHD medication for example.  Pencillin.  Wasn't Zicam the one that messed up people's sense of smell?  Everything is a risk but there are great benefits too.

For every picture like this I could find one of some kid in an iron lung in the days before the polio vax.  You simply do what you feel is the right thing to do, you educate yourself as to what can go wrong, and you pray a lot.

Quoting WardosWifey:

That's awful that happened to the baby.  I sure hope all is ok w/him/her.  I will still vaccinate my children, though.  There are risks EVERYWHERE; you cannot keep your baby/child from every single little thing out there.

SnowWhieQueen
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM

i happen to know the research...not any of the internet hoopla....the real thing being my grandmas on the disease control board...and manager of central supply...and is her business to kill germs and such....they were on the rise before vaccines...and they r still around in a lot of places....

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Yes when Dr.s smoked in their offices, children swam in large bodies of stagnant water. Also if you actually do some research you will find out that the rate of the diseases were going down significantly BEFORE the poisons.
Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

in all honesty tho...if we stopped getting our kids their vaccines ....we would be in big trouble....like i said u don't want to pics of what it looked like in the past...when they didn't have them....

Quoting AwesomeMom222:

For all of you paying no attention to the rest of the posts, go to Www.iansvoice.org is this baby, Ian, parents blog about what happened to their son

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

that pic has been going around for years....some say its a boy some say its a girl....and no ones sure what happened to it....and i could find lots of pictures of what happens when u dont vax lots of ppl.....its horrible...u wouldn't want to see it..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Which is a logical reason to not vacvinate also.

Quoting WardosWifey:

That's awful that happened to the baby.  I sure hope all is ok w/him/her.  I will still vaccinate my children, though.  There are risks EVERYWHERE; you cannot keep your baby/child from every single little thing out there.

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM
So you take the word of someone who works for the very government trying to poison our children. OK. Internet hoopla ha hahahahahahahaha Yeah ok. They were going DOWN...IN the countries where they are on the rise are third world countries. NO comparison.
Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

i happen to know the research...not any of the internet hoopla....the real thing being my grandmas on the disease control board...and manager of central supply...and is her business to kill germs and such....they were on the rise before vaccines...and they r still around in a lot of places....

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Yes when Dr.s smoked in their offices, children swam in large bodies of stagnant water. Also if you actually do some research you will find out that the rate of the diseases were going down significantly BEFORE the poisons.
Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

in all honesty tho...if we stopped getting our kids their vaccines ....we would be in big trouble....like i said u don't want to pics of what it looked like in the past...when they didn't have them....

Quoting AwesomeMom222:

For all of you paying no attention to the rest of the posts, go to Www.iansvoice.org is this baby, Ian, parents blog about what happened to their son

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

that pic has been going around for years....some say its a boy some say its a girl....and no ones sure what happened to it....and i could find lots of pictures of what happens when u dont vax lots of ppl.....its horrible...u wouldn't want to see it..

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

SnowWhieQueen
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:23 PM

shes my grandmom..and she doesn't work for the government she works for the hospital....and the bored shes on is nonprofit...so believe what u choose...my kids are safe...lets hope urs r too...because of moms like me

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

So you take the word of someone who works for the very government trying to poison our children. OK. Internet hoopla ha hahahahahahahaha Yeah ok. They were going DOWN...IN the countries where they are on the rise are third world countries. NO comparison.
Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

Quoting AwesomeMom222:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:29 PM

She works for a hospital that gets money for those injections.... I will believe facts. My child is safe because she has a good immune system and I take precautions to keep her healthy. NOT because of moms like you.

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

shes my grandmom..and she doesn't work for the government she works for the hospital....and the bored shes on is nonprofit...so believe what u choose...my kids are safe...lets hope urs r too...because of moms like me

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

Quoting AwesomeMom222:

Quoting SnowWhieQueen:

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:41 PM
How many of you non vaccinating people are vaccinated? I find it interesting that most of us received all of our vaccines and are around to have this debate.....
GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I believe in science and medicine is a science as well as a healing art! Having said that the problem I have with medicine is that, as practiced here in the U.S., it is often driven more by profit and advertising than by properly conducted science. Vaccinations can be life savers but I feel they should be limited to only dreaded diseases with truly life threatening consequences.

The chicken pox vaccine is a good example. My son is twenty-two and we chose selected vaccinations based on solid science, with our trusted doctor's guidance and approval, and being mindful of our family's allergy history. When the CP vac was introduced the advertising was actually directly aimed at a financial consideration rather than the common and overwhelming harmless childhood disease. The ads and brochures from then touted the vaccine as being practical for working parents since they would have to miss two weeks of work if their child got CP.

We declined the shot and my son, in due course, was exposed to and had the CP...ABSOLUTELY NO BIG DEAL!

Now all these years later the CP vac is required and since the disease hasn't changed and is still no real health threat to normal, healthy children, the driving force there isn't saving lives but selling vaccines and making money. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do your homework and make informed choices as to whether to vaccinate or not selectively and appropriately for your child. Don't allow either extreme side to influence you but act from a solid base of knowledge with the help and advice of a doctor that is science based and not either brainwashed or in the employ of "Big Pharma."
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM

it didn't scare me, I'm just not a fan of viewing dead babies. I didn't get the hep B anyway, so Im not worried about that. I think peopple should use educated information and clearly explained thoughts instead of disturbing pictures when trying to make a point.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting rfhsure:

Didn't see the graphic photo warning. that was a picture I didn't need to see. you could have gotten your point across without it.

Without the picture you don't get scared enough to be convinced vaccinating is wrong.
So no, she can't get her point across without these fear tactics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured