Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plastic surgery...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I would like to know what are your opinions on plastic surgery. I really hate my nose and I'm considering rhinoplasty. Growing up I was always teased about having a large nose. :( While at the same time being hit on for being "pretty" idk I guess to each his own...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MWV85
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM

im considering a rhino too.

and a boob job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Boob job, butt injections and all of the above lol no I'm kidding just rhino I'm very petite so I'm rather content with my body just not my face. Lol

Quoting MWV85:

and a boob job.

Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Same here! I am getting one when we have extra money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Do you know the costs? And healing process?

Quoting Bertha21:

Same here! I am getting one when we have extra money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a gorgeous face but my boobs are saggy pancakes. Boob job for me.

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Fuck that!! To each their own, not something I would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

HipLikeJunk
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM

samesies<33

Quoting MWV85:

and a boob job.

waffa
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I have things about me I don't like (big tits that need to come up north and down 2 cups sizes), and things that don't work (nose I can't breathe out of); neither of which I would have plastic surgery for as the risk outweighs the irritation of them, but that's just me, to each his/her own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Not my face. Ever. Did we not learn anything from micheal Jackson?! Lol. As for my boobs and tummy, I'd love a tummy tuck and breast lift. You should talk to a doc (plastic surgeon) about it if you are serious. They might do a free consultation.
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don´t see why not if it helps you to feel better about yourself. :) You have a right to feel pretty, and if your nose needs "a little help" in this matter, I´d do it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured