Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Plastic surgery...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I would like to know what are your opinions on plastic surgery. I really hate my nose and I'm considering rhinoplasty. Growing up I was always teased about having a large nose. :( While at the same time being hit on for being "pretty" idk I guess to each his own...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Lol! Didn't MJ have one too many surgerys and that's why that happened to him? I'd only do once lol what I can afford lol!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not my face. Ever. Did we not learn anything from micheal Jackson?! Lol. As for my boobs and tummy, I'd love a tummy tuck and breast lift. You should talk to a doc (plastic surgeon) about it if you are serious. They might do a free consultation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM
What are the risks? And you can pass those two cup sizes over here lol jk

Quoting waffa:

I have things about me I don't like (big tits that need to come up north and down 2 cups sizes), and things that don't work (nose I can't breathe out of); neither of which I would have plastic surgery for as the risk outweighs the irritation of them, but that's just me, to each his/her own.

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM

i would never do it, unless it was for a medical reason, like back pain from huge boobs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Lol yea I'm okay with my size I guess big enough to have cleavage yet small enough to not give me backaches

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a gorgeous face but my boobs are saggy pancakes. Boob job for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Every single surgery comes with risks. Like death. These are things you must research before considering surgery.

Quoting Anonymous:

What are the risks? And you can pass those two cup sizes over here lol jk

Quoting waffa:

I have things about me I don't like (big tits that need to come up north and down 2 cups sizes), and things that don't work (nose I can't breathe out of); neither of which I would have plastic surgery for as the risk outweighs the irritation of them, but that's just me, to each his/her own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Lol. Yes. But the same things can happen to someone only having one nose job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol! Didn't MJ have one too many surgerys and that's why that happened to him? I'd only do once lol what I can afford lol!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not my face. Ever. Did we not learn anything from micheal Jackson?! Lol. As for my boobs and tummy, I'd love a tummy tuck and breast lift. You should talk to a doc (plastic surgeon) about it if you are serious. They might do a free consultation.

HouseOfLove
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have breast implants. I love them.

robsgurl_23
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I will pass..I may not be happy with my body but it is things I can change with some weight loss and I will be happy. I may not be happy when I lose some of my boobs but I can deal with it as long as they dont go lower the a C cup...=) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Yes I used to think like that but lately it's really been bothering me, idk...

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Fuck that!! To each their own, not something I would do.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I would never touch my face. Plus I have girls and don't want them thinking unless medically necessary, it's okay to change your looks (I just don't agree with it, but no biggie if someone else does).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)