Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are ghosts real?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

hahaha stupid question but i'm verryyy bored. has anyone seen one and any interesting stories you wana share?! :) i've never seen one before but my mom says she has (but she's a lil crazy) ;) jk mom

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I think they are. We were haunted by a cat. A fucking cat. That thing was loud.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

oh. my. goodness. LOL that's crazy wth??

faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

did yall move out??

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM
It would run around the house playing with things like a normal cat. It was just unsettling when we try to go to sleep and it would run across the bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM

my dad is haunting me his ashes which i have were disturbed the wicker box they were in got stolen his trunk was in the basement for cleaning and it moved closer to the stairs on its own in this house doors fly open

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Wouldn't help. We've had at least one every place we've been. I think we are just kind of sensitive to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

ok, this is something I have shared with many others' over the years; I am not, I repeat NOT, a believer in ghosts but have seen 1 as this is the only explaination I have for it:

when I was a kid my family went to Hawaii for our 2 weeks like every year. We rented a VW Thing (yellow and always wanted 1 since over 30 years later!) and headed out to a restaurant in a bay nearby. it was a desolate road with cliff down to the sea on the drivers side and hills straight up on passenger side and very dark. So we come around this bend and there is a woman dressed in old style Hawaiian clothes in the middle of the road and as we get closer she disappeared. Not like she could run up the hillside or survive going off the cliff. None of us say a word till we get to the restaurant. As we're talking about it the waitress says 'oh, you saw her?' and we're like 'yeah' and then she goes on to tell us the story of the woman we saw which made us all realize she WAS a ghost...

believe it or not, but that is what happend to me in 1981

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM

took a picture of one, once while in gettysburg,PA..

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I've seen them, so, yes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Very real. I've experienced good and bad. Everything from footsteps on the stairs when no one was there to an evil spirit who wanted to harm us. I've even been visited by the spirit of a dog.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)