Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hahaha stupid question but i'm verryyy bored. has anyone seen one and any interesting stories you wana share?! :) i've never seen one before but my mom says she has (but she's a lil crazy) ;) jk mom

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
Dreamscape1014
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM

oooookkkaaayyyy that would freak me out!!!!

faelynn.oswald
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM

woww all your stories gave me chills. so there are such things as bad ghosts like the stuff you see on TV? can ghosts hurt you?

jupiter5
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:05 AM
How did u know it was a ghost cat and not a real cat stuck in ur walls or basement or deck or something?

Quoting catrig:

I think they are. We were haunted by a cat. A fucking cat. That thing was loud.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Because we could hear it in various rooms, it ran across the bed, and it would try to lay on our legs when we would go to sleep.

Quoting jupiter5:

How did u know it was a ghost cat and not a real cat stuck in ur walls or basement or deck or something?

Quoting catrig:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I just got chills. We're u scared? I think my cat would haunt me, I looove her ;)

Quoting catrig:

Because we could hear it in various rooms, it ran across the bed, and it would try to lay on our legs when we would go to sleep.

Quoting jupiter5:

Quoting catrig:

catrig
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:14 AM
It kind of startled me, but it didn't seem to mean harm. It just seemed to want attention. After a while it went away.

Quoting jupiter5:

I just got chills. We're u scared? I think my cat would haunt me, I looove her ;)

Quoting catrig:

Quoting jupiter5:

Quoting catrig:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Yes, there are menacing spirits, for example, some stay in the house they lived in when they were alive, and don't take kindly to those in their space. Fortunately they are pretty easy to get rid of. Then there are demons who REALLY want to hurt you. They aren't so easy to get rid of.

Quoting faelynn.oswald:

woww all your stories gave me chills. so there are such things as bad ghosts like the stuff you see on TV? can ghosts hurt you?

bystander
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I also have a ghost cat. It frequently jumps up and walks on my bed. One time I woke up to it sharpening its claws against the side of the bed, and when I sat up, it took off like a bat out of hell into the living room.

Quoting catrig:

alf2651
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Very well. I've had a lot of experiences, both good and bad.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured