Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hahaha stupid question but i'm verryyy bored. has anyone seen one and any interesting stories you wana share?! :) i've never seen one before but my mom says she has (but she's a lil crazy) ;) jk mom

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
SparklingHope
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Yes, I believe ghosts are real. Creepy stuff happeend at my parents old place. 

My bed has jumped forward like..two inches forward away from the wall and I specifically looked under the bed to see if my brother was there (again) to be a pain, but he wasn't. Nobody was in there, but me.

Another time was when I use to sleep with all the lights out and my door shut and I had headphones on falling asleep to music like I normally did,.and I saw this glow and loud banging on my parents door..but when we woke up they didn't know what the heck I was talking about..haha. I was freaked out and froze in fear when I saw the glow cause I knew it wasn't a flashlight. 

caito
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I have no personal experience with anything supernatural. So until I do, I remain skeptical and do NOT believe ghosts are real.

4weeman
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:54 AM
I definitely do! I have seen several, I'm sensitive to them. Ghosts don't bother me but Recently our home was inhabited by a demon. It took me several weeks to get rid of him. I would clean the kitchen and walk out of it, come back and all my cabinets would be open. Then everyone in the house started feeling angry or sad for no reason. My kids would cry saying there was a monster. My 10 year old refused to sleep in his room, which is unusual for him because he isnt one to be afraid. My mom would walk into my house and tell me that she felt a presence. After three days of feeling constantly exhausted and unable to sleep I finally took a sleeping pill, In my dream the demon was attacking me , suffocating me by sitting on my chest. My husband woke me up saying I was screaming in my sleep and gurgling like I was choking. After that I knew something had to be done. I used anointed oil (similar to holy water) all over the house and prayed over each room. While I was praying I could feel the weight of him on my chest but I just continued to pray. This made him very angry and he broke all of the crosses in my house, and I would find my bible hidden. I continued using the oil for 7 days and he finally left.

You might think I'm nuts but me and my family know different.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Wow I'm going through something like what you went through. May I ask how you got or made anointed oil? I need to get rid of this thing in my house.

Quoting 4weeman:

I definitely do! I have seen several, I'm sensitive to them. Ghosts don't bother me but Recently our home was inhabited by a demon. It took me several weeks to get rid of him. I would clean the kitchen and walk out of it, come back and all my cabinets would be open. Then everyone in the house started feeling angry or sad for no reason. My kids would cry saying there was a monster. My 10 year old refused to sleep in his room, which is unusual for him because he isnt one to be afraid. My mom would walk into my house and tell me that she felt a presence. After three days of feeling constantly exhausted and unable to sleep I finally took a sleeping pill, In my dream the demon was attacking me , suffocating me by sitting on my chest. My husband woke me up saying I was screaming in my sleep and gurgling like I was choking. After that I knew something had to be done. I used anointed oil (similar to holy water) all over the house and prayed over each room. While I was praying I could feel the weight of him on my chest but I just continued to pray. This made him very angry and he broke all of the crosses in my house, and I would find my bible hidden. I continued using the oil for 7 days and he finally left.

You might think I'm nuts but me and my family know different.
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:04 AM

The only ghost that is real to me is the Holy Ghost.

sugarfox72
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Yes they are real, I have seen several and heard several as well. I'm a believer!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:10 AM

BUMP!

r2blue2
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:11 AM

The night my great aunt died I saw her in my room in a rocking chair. This was before anyone told me she was dead. 

one of my cousins had an "imaginary" friend named Lucy. well one day Lucy got mad at my cousin and locked her in a closet and no one else was around and the lock was on the outside. Another of my counsins told her that Lucy wasn't real and she said " Lucy show Dawn you're real" and I shit you not something (can't remember what) came flying at her head. she never questioned about Lucy again. 

My boyfriend says my family is very connected to the dead or something along those lines. so yes i do believe in ghosts. 

elzingah36
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Absolutely real.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOf2DueInJune
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:21 AM

One time i was at my friends house and saw a full figured women ( i was still little) and she looked real....but when i took a second glance at her she was gone....it was very peaceful...she was not a bad spirit...and she looked like a Hispanic women....this was when i lived in Lake Havasu Arizona...I was always curious after that if maybe she had died there ( in LH  Az) and was trying to ask for my help. I also had a weird experience in my old house I was really sick with a high fever and i don't know if it was a lucid dream or if it was a spirit visiting me....but i had dosed off to sleep and a man was sitting on the opposite side of my bed holding my hand and talking to me about his life....showing me his tattoo's from when he was in the navy and i accidentally fell asleep while he was talking to me ( in my dream) and woke up and then fell back to sleep and he was still there patiently waiting for me and i apologize to him....he then told me that is nice to meet me and he kissed my hand and disappeared and then immediately after i woke...it was so freaking weird!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN