Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fricking Facebook!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

How do I create a new album without uploading any new photos?! Its driving me fricking crazy, I used to be able to create a new album but now I cant find anyplace to do it!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:54 AM

You can't anymore, I don't think. Nothing that I have found anyway. 

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:56 AM

idk there might be something on youtube since they changed everything im still lost

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:56 AM

That is so stupid. Why would they change that?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can't anymore, I don't think. Nothing that I have found anyway. 

bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Mine seems fine. I go to my page, click photo's, then albums and the first box (top left) says create new album.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:58 AM

anyone else know anything?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:59 AM

But what happens when you click that box?

Quoting bcoll:

Mine seems fine. I go to my page, click photo's, then albums and the first box (top left) says create new album.

bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:01 AM

For me it opens up the browse for pics tab.

Once you upload one it will give you the option to do a whole group. It's different and I'm not a huge fn of it, but I uploaded some a few weeks ago and it's not TOO bad...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bcoll:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Quoting bcoll:

Once you upload one it will give you the option to do a whole group. It's different and I'm not a huge fn of it, but I uploaded some a few weeks ago and it's not TOO bad...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bcoll:

I was looking for a way to do it without uploading new photos. My pictures I want are already on there. I upload them from my phone. I Just want to put them in a new album.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Maybe make an album with one picture? Move the photos you want and delete the one you dont want in there. Probably a little obnoxious but an option..
bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I misunderstood, sorry. Now I'm going to try and figure it out lol. I'll get back to you if I do :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bcoll:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bcoll:

I was looking for a way to do it without uploading new photos. My pictures I want are already on there. I upload them from my phone. I Just want to put them in a new album.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)