Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ADVICE? babys dad wont talk to me! what do i do?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM
  • 46 Replies

the father of my upcoming baby has been ignoring me and talking about me behind my back. this baby was unplanned, but I TRIED to use protection, but epically failed. (was on the patch, didnt realize it came off!)    i am not going to be able to raise this baby on my own, but he will NOT speak to me.. i need to know how he feels about the situation, and if he is gonna be in his babys life..

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:04 AM

There isn't much you can do IF he is being an assphat. Just do what you need to do and after you have the baby file for child support....GL

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:05 AM
2 moms liked this

I would leave him be. when the baby is born get a dna test then put him on child support

ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
From the sounds of it..he has made his choice clear. Give him space, if he wants to be involved he'll let you know. Dont force him into it because the baby will feel that he was forced/that he doesnt care when they get older.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:05 AM

Well it looks like your going to have to.  Hes a grown ass man and you cant make him DO anything.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Obviously he wont. If he wont even talk to you.
Ask yourself I'd you really even want him in the picture after the way he is doing you now. Is it.worth it to rake him to court and force a DNA test and child support?

For me it wasn't. The man child.didn't deserve to be in my sons life and even if my son knew him he would be hurt by him.more than not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
well if he is not talking to you, then you already know how he feels....move on, and go after him for cs.....other than that, leave him alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Move on
greenteddy312
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:10 AM

thanks ladies :) guess ill leave him alone. he doesnt deserve to be around his baby if hes gonna treat me like this.   i appreciate the input :) 

mrsholley1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Do what is best for you and forget him. Have you ever heard the expression momma's baby and daddy's maybe which means he can totally walk away leaving you with all the responsibility. I will keep you in my prayers and he coulda used some protection too! Good luck to you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:17 AM
You just don't know how to keep those legs closed, huh? 19 month-er, 2 month-er, and pg... Damn! I'm afraid to ask how old you are...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)