Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh great New Years is here :/ *EDIT*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 145 Replies
6 moms liked this
I won't be doing anything exciting I can tell you that much. Ill be doing the same thing from last year which was lay in bed while I heard my nieghbors and there friends countdown. At that time I was pregnant and single with dd, now I'm just a single parent with no life, since I've pretty much sacrificed everything into being a parent. Don't get me wrong I love my daughter but my lifestyle has become so blah. So this New Years ill most likely do the same crap from last year NOTHING :(

*edit: so I understand I should suck it up and not be down , blah blah. I understand ladies I was just saying it sucks to be doing the same thing for the past few years ALONE. But I will admit its nothing to cry over I still get to see another year and I'm grateful for it, all I'm saying is I wish I had someone to spend it with that's all. HAPPY NEW YEARS LADIES !!!! 🎉🎉🎇🎉🎆
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:10 AM
It changes. I haven't gone out on NYE in five years. I'll be headed out for a hour or two tonight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:11 AM
4 moms liked this
I have two kids and a husband. You're not missing anything. I won't be doing shit either. Lol

It's a blessing in a way. *hugs*

Happy New Year! :)
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:11 AM
I understand you're frustration, especially being all alone.

We're not going out either.. And definitely not drinking because we're all sick. I'm more than content with staying home on New Years Eve.. But I'm sure having DF's company makes it a lot more enjoyable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:14 AM

DH has bad headache and went to bed a couple of hours ago.  DD 8 and I are the only ones op lol...  We are having our own fun :)   Happy New Year!!  ((HUGS)))    We only have about 13 minutes to go!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I hope so like I've always wanted to go to see the ball drop but I definitely can't do that now maybe when she's older I can take her.

Quoting epoh:

It changes. I haven't gone out on NYE in five years. I'll be headed out for a hour or two tonight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Lol really probably is in way. Cause when people do ask me to come out and hang I rather stay home with her. I've gotten so use to it now :/

Quoting LyTe684:

I have two kids and a husband. You're not missing anything. I won't be doing shit either. Lol

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:16 AM

read a book. its really not that big of a deal to stay home :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:18 AM
See even if I had that , but I don't have no one but dd :/ spending it with someone you can kiss when the ball drops is what I wish I could do. But looks like my daughter is the one

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

I understand you're frustration, especially being all alone.

We're not going out either.. And definitely not drinking because we're all sick. I'm more than content with staying home on New Years Eve.. But I'm sure having DF's company makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Really where do you guys live that you have 13 minutes left ? Happy New Years though !!!

Quoting livric:

DH has bad headache and went to bed a couple of hours ago.  DD 8 and I are the only ones op lol...  We are having our own fun :)   Happy New Year!!  ((HUGS)))    We only have about 13 minutes to go!!!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Yeah, I also don't have faith that people won't be drinking and driving. It's safer to stay put. Plus the checkpoints they put out here are enough to make you not want to leave your house. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol really probably is in way. Cause when people do ask me to come out and hang I rather stay home with her. I've gotten so use to it now :/

Quoting LyTe684:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)