Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Brisket recipes you care to share?
I have a huge brisket and I don't want to have to go to the store for marinade so I was thinking a dry rub would be AAAAMAAAAAZING!!
I just don't want to go in there and throw stuff together sooo...
Anyone got any good rub recipes?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Replies (21-22):
indyb
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Maybe check the food network website they might have something.  That's why I don't have any recipes to suggest to you dh does all the bbq including the sauces and rubs so I have no clue what all he puts in what.

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

I looked. Nothing "popped" to me.
I'll have to look again, or I'll see if my brother knows of a recipe. He's a BBQ king lol

Quoting indyb:

I don't have any that come to mind but allrecipe.com should have some good ones I always find lots of good ideas there!

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I called my brother. I went ahead and ran to the store but they didn't have the marinade he uses so I called him again.
It's marinating and has a rub on it now. :) here in about an hour I'll put it in the oven.

Quoting indyb:

Maybe check the food network website they might have something.  That's why I don't have any recipes to suggest to you dh does all the bbq including the sauces and rubs so I have no clue what all he puts in what.

Quoting Wifeyy2Lette:

I looked. Nothing "popped" to me.

I'll have to look again, or I'll see if my brother knows of a recipe. He's a BBQ king lol

Quoting indyb:

I don't have any that come to mind but allrecipe.com should have some good ones I always find lots of good ideas there!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)