Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For Those That Believe Life Begins At Conception

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies

Do you also believe hormonal birth control is murder?

http://www.pregnantpause.org/abort/untold.htm

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:04 AM
13 moms liked this

If the fertilized egg does not attach to the uterine wall it is not the start of life. So no, its not murder.

In most cases there is no egg to fertilize because BC prevents ovulation. It also makes the conditions of the cervix impossible for sperm to survive. IMO conception is not complete until the egg is fertilized and attaches to the uterine wall.

priceless3238
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM

This is always my question lol

priceless3238
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

You are getting implantation and conception confused. Conception is when the sperm and egg meet. This is before implantation. Many people believe that this fertilized egg is a live

Quoting Anonymous:

If the fertilized egg does not attach to the uterine wall it is not the start of life. So no, its not murder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes. Yes it is. How dare you not give a child... even one that isn't even conceived yet... a chance at life! Natural bith control is the ONLY way.

Just kidding. No, it's not.

priceless3238
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you are also confused. Conception and implantation are two different things. Do you actually believe life begins at conception (when the egg is fertilized) or do you believe it begins at implantation( when the egg implants)

Quoting amandalea0526:

Agreed. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I added more. IMO the fertilized egg is not the start until it attaches. On BC or not many fertilized eggs do not attach. This HAS to happen to produce a baby. Therefore I dont believe its alive.

Quoting priceless3238:

You are getting implantation and conception confused. Conception is when the sperm and egg meet. This is before implantation. Many people believe that this fertilized egg is a live

Quoting Anonymous:

beethann
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:11 AM
When there is a viable heart beat, life has begun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Louisianamom88
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM
No
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

its all in my opinion. Im not confused. You HAVE to have implantation to produce a baby. IMO its part of the conception process.

Quoting priceless3238:

I think you are also confused. Conception and implantation are two different things. Do you actually believe life begins at conception (when the egg is fertilized) or do you believe it begins at implantation( when the egg implants)

Quoting amandalea0526:

Agreed. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)