Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help my husband waited for 8 yrs to start partying EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
my dh and i have been together since we where 15 and 17. We moved in together and had our son 2 yrs later we settled down fast. We have always been madly in love. Together 8 yrs married for 3. We dont party, he use to be home after work,never 'chillin' with friends! Well for the last few weeks he has been out every single nite till 2am all the way till 6am . Always finding somewhere to chill. Should i stop complaining and let it go? I mean i feel like i took his life and he never got to do what teens and 21 yr olds do. I mean i didnt make him but idk pls help --- Ok so we talked and he said he didnt think it bothered me like that,i even let him read this! He was home the nite i wrote this and every nite since. . How should i feel now? See what happens or what?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Replies (21-30):
NiCo86
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM
exactly!

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

Tumm no. He needs to be the man and deal with the choices he made. You didn't take away his life, you both choose to get married young and have children.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Either stop complaining or go out w/ him. 

FYI  dont be shocked to find out he is cheating on you. Sorry. 

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I would not stand for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Find a baby sitter and ask if you can go with him one night. If he says he needs time for him, say he's had it and you guys need time together. 

LittlePistol87
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM
So he gets to go out all hours of the night while you stay home and raise the kid he helped make?? Um hell fucking no. His shiot would be in the front yard. It takes two have sex! He baked his cake now he needs to grow up and eat it like a man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Unless you get the same deal... getting to just go out and chill then I would set limits.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM
He's cheating...I know this BC this is what I've been doing for the last 9 months. The man I've been cheating with informed my dh on Thursday whats been going on. Sorry.
bbyB10
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:08 PM
I Would NEVER EVER be that wife at home waiting for dh to come home, I would let him party and do what he wants , But I WOULDN'T STICK AROUND FOR IT.
alexvitte
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:11 PM
You didn't take his life, and if you feel that way then he also took your life then..... It's fine if he wants to chill with friends every now and then but staying out until 6am is not good. How old is he, doesn't he go to work?
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Fuck all that. Dealing with that shit for prolonged periods of time is going to lead to you resenting him a whole lot. Trust me.

He's a man now, made a family, grew up, and now needs to man up to his responsibility. If he kept that shit up after I talked to him about it, once he left I'd pack my shit and leave. There'd be no more having your cake and eating it too bullshit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN