Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Shut Up! (Welfare Related)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Does it ever get old to always BASH PA/people on PA? WE KNOW IT ISN'T FAIR SOMETIMES, WE KNOW PEOPLE ABUSE IT! GET OVER IT! IT IS WHAT IT IS! YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ONES ON PA IF ALL YOU ARE IS BITTER ABOUT IT! AND WOW God forbid all you mothers that bash pa so bad are ever in a situation that you need it!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (11-20):
theCMtroll82
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM

that " i am on welfare and proud" post was a troll post.

Quoting FL2AK:

The constant I am on welfare and proud, look at what I just blew money on posts get just as old. Thank the women on here who make welfare recipients look like lazy idiots.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I only complain if it's something that personally affects me, and only one person on pa is personally affecting me at the moment, so everyone else is safe to keep taking advantage. Sorry, that was a sarcastic dig.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Welfare Post = Beaten Fucking Horse (It's Dead already FFS)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM

pa is meant for people in need i have nothing against it, but dont abuse it thats what pisses me off . ive seen people get paid under the table so they can continue to collect that makes me mad

FL2AK
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM
There are numerous women who make those posts that aren't trolls.

Quoting theCMtroll82:

Quoting FL2AK:

The constant I am on welfare and proud, look at what I just blew money on posts get just as old. Thank the women on here who make welfare recipients look like lazy idiots.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theCMtroll82
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

that's sad.

Quoting FL2AK:

There are numerous women who make those posts that aren't trolls.

Quoting theCMtroll82:

Quoting FL2AK:

garnet83
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

PA is fine for people who really need it and are trying to improve their situation. I only bash when they rub in my face how proud they are of it and how they squander it....cause that's my hard earned pay check they got a cut of and that they are wasting. Not cool.

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been in situations where I needed it but I didn't apply, I behaved like an adult and solved my own problems.  And I can assure you that I am better than people who would ABUSE and DEFRAUD a government program.  I can tolerate a hell of a lot better the complaints of those who are sick of the corruption and abuse in welfare than those who make over $100,000 a year bitching because they had to *gasp* pay taxes. 

Like an adult? You certainly don't talk..er.. type like an adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:22 PM
LOL. True

Quoting dbrown1989:

In this group, no, it never gets old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Yeah I don't get those posts either..

Quoting FL2AK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured