Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kill the what?!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
Ill start by saying I live in a neighborhood with a low crime rate, even though our city's crime rate isn't that good.

I drove by the high school in our district, about 6 blocks from my home, and was stuck at a red light.

These 4 little boys, couldn't have been more than 8 years old, start shooting these little orange toy guns at me yelling "kill the white bitch"

I was in complete shock.

This isn't the first run in I've had with kids in our neighborhood. In feb my DH went off on a bunch of teens for jumping on his car, a week later I come home after having YDD to find BB gun holes in one of our storm windows. Another kid across the street blasts music with constant streams of curse words in it and tries to teach the little girl who lives next door how to sing it.

I just can't believe there are that many misbehaved kids. And the parents are NEVER around. Seriously who lets their kids play on an ice covered sidewalk near a busy ice covered intersection, especially alone?!

I want to shake some sense into these parents I swear. That's ridiculous to let your kids behave this way. And to be perfectly honest, these are the kids who were defending to have rights to own a gun?! Why???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured