Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i just realized...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Husband is feeding in sd13 electra complex making her his 'mini wife' .. Yep i was the one who posted about my 13yo sd who still sleeps with us in our bed.with support and encouragement from daddy.and today shes should have been on her flight back home but had problem so she will be leaving tomorrow. And she actually told me i have to sleep on the couch so she and daddy can sleep in the bed together.gross... And husband did not say anything.. Eewwww.

Oh she bashed me on facebook because i stood up against her loser dad.he was yelling and being mean to our 2yo ds cause he woke up in the middle of yje night crying and daddy couldnt calm him down.i took over and we had an argument where husband walked out and sd start her snide remarks so i told her to shut her mouth and she answered totally rude defending her daddy.next thing im the evil stepmom on fb..tsk tsk...ive no sympathy for both of them.

So tonight she sleeping in our bed again. Cause husband agreed again.im like.. Wth.. As long as u dont take my personal space u can lay on top of daddy i dont care... Im just pissed.. Way to go happy new year
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
malibucj
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Wow. That is messed up.

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:21 PM

What did you say in response? I would have politely and nicely told her "no sweetie, that is my husband and we sleep in the same bed together."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Uhh. Is he molesting her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:25 PM

That's weird....

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I wondered this as well. Sorry, I know that is offensive but honestly, this sounds like a Lifetime movie and they always end with the SD trying to kill the stepmom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Tell her that she can take the couch and stop being disgusting she's old enough to know better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:31 PM
That is so wrong!
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

I wondered this as well. Sorry, I know that is offensive but honestly, this sounds like a Lifetime movie and they always end with the SD trying to kill the stepmom.

Quoting Anonymous:

thoughts went through my head to. Sorry Op I hope this is not the case.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:32 PM

its time. tell your husband either she sleeps in her own room from now on or you contact people about her having a mental issue or him being a perv. his choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

That is so wrong!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN