Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He killed her, only 5 days old!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 2 year old DS killed the furby! He throw it in the toilet. I can't even be mad because that thing was driving me nuts. Plus I had already told my DD to pick it up and put it away twice. 54 bucks plus tax down the drain LOL
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Replies (311-320):
boxxofsoxx
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM

We left ours on the greyhound bus back in 2002. It's probably still riding the countryside. Ugh!

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM

WHAT????   So SAD!

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

bellygirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

What a terrible title...Shame on you, this is disgusting.

No, you know what's disgusting....

All these people coming in thinking it was going to be something bad and then insulting her because it wasn't....

Get over it, you didn't get to read something sad and depressing. You'll have other chances in life, I swear.

With all of the terrible tragic happenings lately, that title is meant to be misleading.  Why in the world woudn't people think something bad was coming?  Seriously, you're insulting people b/c they were shocked by a title that clearly sounded like something tragic.  If you think that'ts funny, then you have a very sick sense of humor.  You need to get over it! 

bellygirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Serisouly?!  What a stupid comment.  How insulting of you to say that we, mothers, wanted that to be a horrifyhing story.  That's just gross.

Its almost like thye wanted it to be something horrifying.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

All these people coming in thinking it was going to be something bad and then insulting her because it wasn't....

Get over it, you didn't get to read something sad and depressing. You'll have other chances in life, I swear.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Then why get so pissed off because it isnt?

Quoting bellygirl:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Serisouly?!  What a stupid comment.  How insulting of you to say that we, mothers, wanted that to be a horrifyhing story.  That's just gross.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

LectioDivina
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Quoting bellygirl:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

With all of the terrible tragic happenings lately, that title is meant to be misleading.  Why in the world woudn't people think something bad was coming?  Seriously, you're insulting people b/c they were shocked by a title that clearly sounded like something tragic.  If you think that'ts funny, then you have a very sick sense of humor.  You need to get over it! 

I'm not insulting anyone... I think it's ridiculous that since you thought it was something sad the emotion turned to anger when you found out it wasn't.

bellygirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom

Um I thought I made myself clear about that; BECAUSE her sense of humor is disgusting and so is yours.  "He killed her, only 5 days old!" the title is talking about a 5 day old getting killed.  I'm pretty sure NO ONE knew it was a toy and expected different.  It's gross and demented.  She got what she wanted. She knew that when she wrote that title, that people would read her little goofy blurb and it would be controversial; and people like you, knowing exactly why it's upsetting, would jump on the otherside just to be confrontational.  You're, "it's almost like they wanted....." proves just how you think.  So, yes it pisses me off that someone, especially a mother, would make a joke out of a 5 day old getting killed.

Quoting bellygirl:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:44 PM
yes forgive me, the death of a 5 day old furby is nothing to joke about. for shame OP, for shame!!!

Quoting bellygirl:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom

Um I thought I made myself clear about that; BECAUSE her sense of humor is disgusting and so is yours.  "He killed her, only 5 days old!" the title is talking about a 5 day old getting killed.  I'm pretty sure NO ONE knew it was a toy and expected different.  It's gross and demented.  She got what she wanted. She knew that when she wrote that title, that people would read her little goofy blurb and it would be controversial; and people like you, knowing exactly why it's upsetting, would jump on the otherside just to be confrontational.  You're, "it's almost like they wanted....." proves just how you think.  So, yes it pisses me off that someone, especially a mother, would make a joke out of a 5 day old getting killed.

Quoting bellygirl:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting bellygirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawn1987
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:40 AM

wow i thought that it was going to be worse then that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM
You are crazy to spend that kind of cash on a stupid toy like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)