Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Part 4; getting high while baking & eating raw cookie dough=]

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yummmmmmmyyyyy!!!!!! I'm making chocolate chips cookies for my family tonite. Ahhhhhh... I love new year's eve=). Have an awesome happy new year!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby and I have our blunts rolled, junk food and kiss ass dinner. We have our liquor and weed and we are content.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Nope I don't drink alcohol. My kids are 12&14... So no I don't drink at all

Quoting priceless3238:

Do you drink alcohol while your kids are home?

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

You are getting high with your kids home?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Kick ass dinner.... Yummy!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hubby and I have our blunts rolled, junk food and kiss ass dinner. We have our liquor and weed and we are content.

Wicked.Jester
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Are you seriously suggesting that is the same thing?

If you must,  I rarely drink.  And if I were to, I would not get drunk in front of my children, ever.  I have teenagers now and not EVER in their lives have they seen me even remotely buzzed.  A glass of wine with dinner is a far cry from getting baked in front of your children.  And I will have wine perhaps twice a year.

Furthermore, though I actually am a proponent for the legalization of pot because I think adults should be able to do as they please, it is currently illegal and yes, call me crazy but I teach my kids to obey they law....not only the laws they feel like obeying.

And if it were legal?  No I would not get high in front of my kids anymore than I would get drunk in front of them.  Any more stupid questions?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

priceless3238
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
For me it is legal.
A glass of wine for dinner is not much different than taking A hit or a bite of brownie
Self control is important for both

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

If you must,  I rarely drink.  And if I were to, I would not get drunk in front of my children, ever.  I have teenagers now and not EVER in their lives have they seen me even remotely buzzed.  A glass of wine with dinner is a far cry from getting baked in front of your children.  And I will have wine perhaps twice a year.

Furthermore, though I actually am a proponent for the legalization of pot because I think adults should be able to do as they please, it is currently illegal and yes, call me crazy but I teach my kids to obey they law....not only the laws they feel like obeying.

And if it were legal?  No I would not get high in front of my kids anymore than I would get drunk in front of them.  Any more stupid questions?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

im doing that tonight except i wont be high

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

You just inspired me to make cookies lol. Sober though...I got the preggo right now.

Wicked.Jester
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Well then we don't disagree.  I would have the same reaction to someone saying they are getting drunk while baking in front of their kids.

Quoting priceless3238:

For me it is legal.
A glass of wine for dinner is not much different than taking A hit or a bite of brownie
Self control is important for both

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Fistandantalus
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this

There are three more parts to this shit?

How much weed and cookie dough do you have lying around?

fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM

texas trash?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes just made a post about Texas Trash that I cannot stop munching on..I would almost say it's the perfect for the munchies! I love certain foods when im buzzin :) I also love chocolate chip cookies and brownies, I just had a kush chocolate chip cookie the other day,ohhhh was that goood lol!!!

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured