Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you remember life before Children?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you miss it?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
wodntulk2kno1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:25 PM
No I don't these have been the best 21 years of my life. My kids bring me so much joy and everyday is filled with laughter. I can't imagine a day without them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajnmadismommy
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes......I miss being able to just go whenever I feel like it....and sleeping, god I miss sleeping.....

would I give it up...NEVER I love my babies!

angelmj
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I like both lives but I would never give up my mommy life for anything in the past. :D So I would have to say no I do not miss it. 

Jers.
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I don't miss my life before kids, but I do miss my abs.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Not really..I had my kids at age 20 and 22...and Im 47 now.

I remember life AFTER children though..which is now! I can do as I please!

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Sometimes but I was very much a child when. Had er just didn't realize what I would miss out on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM

There was life before my children? 

stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Hm, I'm only 25 and my oldest is 4 1/2 my other is almost 8 months. I got pregnant with the first when I was 19 and turned 20 before she was born, so wasn't even going out or anything yet. Even though it hasn't been that long I barely remember what it was like. I love having my kids and all, but sometimes I miss not having the extra responsiblity and miss having freedom to whatever whenever. I didn't really have a go out and party phase so dabbled a little in it when my 4 year old was at her dads for a couple weeks last summer before getting pregnant with my second. I honestly don't feel I missed out on much as far as that's concerned. I didn't know if I wanted kids before getting pregnant with my first, but after her knew I wanted another. I'm so happy with my kids and want more, I also feel like I enjoy having a family of my own with my boyfriend (4 year old was with my ex husband but he treats her as his and almost 8 month old is his) so I definatly wouldn't ever wish it was different.

I mean it'd be nice to be carefree, but I enjoy my kids too much to want it any other way.

SadeAyosmom
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:30 PM

barely remember it. barely.

i miss parts of it. i miss the relationship i had with my SO. good times.

supernoodle2
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I got pregnant at 19 right after a really bad divorce.. my high school years were completely sucky and I was stoned for most of it.. so no I dont miss it at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN