Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg DH STOP PISSING OUR DAUGHTER OFF!!!!*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1163 Replies
18 moms liked this

my dd(17) has plans with her boyfriend tonight, they are going to eat dinner and go back to his apartment for the rest of the night (yes im aware they will be having sex) so i gave her money to go buy condoms and a desert to take back to his place (my dd is on birth control because i refuse to have a grandchild while my dd is in high school) so my dd has been running around all day taking care of her little brother (he's a year) and right when my dd was starting to get ready to go her dad hands her our ds and says "you watch him, your not doing anything" my dd just looks at him wide eyed and mouth open like "WTF DAD" so i take ds and tell her to get ready.

my dh gets annoyed again and hands ds back to dd and said "watch your damn little brother me and your mother are busy!!" again she gave him the wtf look and i could tell she was about to scream so i took ds again and told her to finish her hair and to go put clothes on and leave as fast as she could before he father turns into more of a dick. so dd comes out, has her hair all cute one side pinned back slick against her head with her bangs loose, sparkley purple make up and a dark red lip stick she got when the alice in wonderland (live one not the cartoon) came out any she goes to her room and starts looking for her outfit shes gonna wear tonight and again her dad(he's just trying to piss her off so he can ground her for back talking) hands ds to her and tells her to watch him again....that was it my dd snapped "he's not my fucking kid! you are doing nothing but sitting on your ass drinking beer and taking shots! i have somewhere to be in 20 damn minutes and your holding me up!!!!" my dh tells her shes grounded (shocker) and she just grabs her shoes walks into the living room and says "just because your miserable doesnt mean i have to be to, so bye" and she walked out of the house

normally my dd never talks back, shes a good girl gets good grades,honor student,president of 3 clubs at school, does after school activities and rarely has time to go out on a date with her boyfriend, so even though my dh "grounded her" i let her go, and my dh is throwing a fit yelling at me telling me it'll be my fault when she gets pregnant, and i just pissed him off more when i told him she has implanon 

great night huh? i hope my dd is having fun

update:she got home around 3:30 told me she wanted to wash her make up off and take a shower and that she'd talk to me when she was done. so she gets out and i wait for a few minutes and went up to talk to her, i asked her what went on, what movies they watched, where he took her to dinner, and the most important question you all keep asking is if she had sex. she handed me the box of condoms she bought and said "no we didnt have sex, i got nervous" i looked at her and said "are you telling me the truth?" she says back "yes mom, he didnt pressure me or anything, just kissed me and said it was fine if i wasnt ready" her dad will more then likely force her to go to the doctor sometime this week to see if shes lying or not

ETA to the last part:he will more then likely forget what he said, because his hangover is that bad. i told my dd anyway just to give her a heads up though

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:48 PM
17 moms liked this
Whole bunch of crazy going on there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sagely
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:48 PM
14 moms liked this
Yeah. You're a great mom. :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:49 PM
4 moms liked this
Awe your a good mom . He needs to relax . I take it he is not her bd
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Oy. I'm not sure what to say here. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Sagely:

Yeah. You're a great mom. :-/

for what? letting my dd go out with a boy shes been with since 9th grade? i must be so horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you bi-polar?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe your a good mom . He needs to relax . I take it he is not her bd

oh no he IS her dad,he just never wanted a girl.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:51 PM
21 moms liked this

a good kid that you know will be having sex? kind of a oxymoron there don't you think? Atleast her father tried to stop her

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you bi-polar?

what does that have to do with anything

Mrs.Blake12
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow you are a very layed back mom. I don't know that I would let my daughter spend the night at bf at 17. Whaif she decided not to wear condoms because she has birth control and gets a sti from irresponsible bf?? Just a thought.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN