Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
When im up and moving contractions are regular and strong but as soon as I sit down they lighten up. I know they are more then likely Braxton hix. When I sit down I have some but not as strong or steady. I've done everything, waiting till the kids lay down and dh is going to try to break my water, and I'm sure we'll do it again. My legs hurt so bad from the stairs I can't do it anymore. Oh and I keep feeling like I have to go to the bathroom, can't go but then the contractions are really strong like breaking a sweat ,those are once about every hour or so. Any other ideas??? I was due yesterday.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Tell DH to give u some head and make u bust a nut and that water will break Lol! Good Luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Are you drunk or being serious? I've never heard that but hey I'm not objective either

Quoting GUTTADABOSSLADI:

Tell DH to give u some head and make u bust a nut and that water will break Lol! Good Luck!

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:17 PM
sex sex sex
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sktrowb
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Tell hubby to suck your nipples then make you have the best orgasm of your life! Most likely your water will break and things will speed up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KyrinM
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Relax, you are wearing yourself out & when labor does get serious you are going to be too exhausted to get through it.  Your body knows what it is doing, stop trying to rush it.  I know you want this child to be born, but they will get here when they get here.  Go to bed & rest you silly woman!  LOL!  I'm a fine one to talk, I must have walked 10 miles before my first son was born, but I know better now.  Hugs!  Get some rest, relax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Dh is going to break your water? I hope you're joking.
idareyou
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

How the hell is he going to try to break your water?! Bad idea there! Just keep walking, if moving keeps your contractions stronger!

deenakate
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I agree...

Quoting KyrinM:

Relax, you are wearing yourself out & when labor does get serious you are going to be too exhausted to get through it.  Your body knows what it is doing, stop trying to rush it.  I know you want this child to be born, but they will get here when they get here.  Go to bed & rest you silly woman!  LOL!  I'm a fine one to talk, I must have walked 10 miles before my first son was born, but I know better now.  Hugs!  Get some rest, relax.

paknari
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Do you have an exercise ball? If so just bouncing on it helped,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I wouldn't have him diliberately try and break your water. I would say walk, walk, walk, have some sex, and walk some more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN