Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*** F*** f***......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So me and my girls are at a wild party and just for fun we all decided to do a pregnancy test. Well.... we are all shitfaced drunk....and well my test has 2 fucking lines!!! Wtf am I going to do!!! Dh and I haven't had sex in like MONTHS...and although I'll never admit to him...but I cheated last month and no...we didn't use a rubber. AM i fucked or am I fucked?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Replies (71-80):
KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:43 PM

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Yeah, you were fucked and now you're fucked even more.  Good luck with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not defending her choices or her actions but I am defending her against being called a whore. Who are we to judge her, she asked a question. Would I make that choice? No but I'm not in her situation either. We don't know her husband, he could be an abusive and controlling prick or he could be a prince on earth. I just think if we're gonna judge we should just shut it and keep it to ourselves. People make mistakes and some people make huge ones, I just don't think being judgmental and calling her a slut and a whore and laughing at her is the right thing to do. Who of us hasn't made a mistake, really. Besides if we don't like it we don't have to read it, we can just shake our head and move on and say omg I'd never do that. Verbally abusing people is never okay, that's all. We teach our kids that so we should live it not just say it.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

um...

that is so different. this chick asked for it. she admitted she cheated, she's obviously not making good choices right now, since she's out at a party getting wasted...it's cool to play save the females, but it's not cool to defend this particular one, who only has herself to blame for her consequences

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, can we all stop the slut shaming? Click on the link. We're doing this to each other--which makes guys think they can do it to us, too. Remember that priest in Italy who said women's clothing is the reason why guys rape? Same thing.

SuperMommy8908
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM

It's a sign hun, Should never have gotten married if you were going to break your vows and cheat. its what you get.

LeeLee375
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Lmaaaaaaooooooo!

Quoting vixen42:

are you sure you are not so drunk you are seeing double?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayliedlr
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:47 PM
sucks to be you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:49 PM

WOW

WTF kind of party did you go to where they had P tests?

Noise makers...CHECK Hats......CHECK Pregnancy tests...CHECK..............WTF?????????????

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Why is you third f lower case?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:52 PM
504?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN