Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just learned a valuable lesson never EVER Invite HillBILLY Cousins back ot hotel for a quiet swim! they did not know the meaning of quiet!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:58 PM
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this

I admit maybe the Karma train got me on me on this one!  I (rolls eyes face palm's myself)  ! I  and Hubby decided to rent a hotel a fancy one with, a nice indoor pool as gifty to relatives to, come and in a  quiet fashion and stealth fashion  hang out swim in the indoor pool in South Carolina! 

I expected a few people at, a time to, come  up  to the hotel room and swim and then silently leave in pairs.

Oh no well I was sure in fantasy land when a pile of uninvited people  aka flash mob came....!!!!

Well almost everybody came and they was like  "Bulls in a China Shop! "So not  quiet about it!

A pile of  relative's  bathing  suits in a non subtle way  making all kind's  noise  My one  cousin who has a Pug for a service dog goes straight up to the Manger tell's her this and proceeds to call attention to us.

I was like Patty  you should, of said  I am sneaking a bunch of people back to,my hotel room to steal your swimming pool and  hang out  and   your hotel.

They make it to the pool not in pair's but all at once  good ten people and kids  incliding my cousin with , the dog who proceeds to hide in the  corner  with, the dog!  While the rest decide to make a huge  amount of noise!

My other cousin deicded to trip and fall and busted up her tooth  and face and hip I was like shit were, in huge trouble but she seem like it did not hurt  her at all?   I was like oh shit  Were going ot get kicked out for  sure she said she was fine she said she tripped over  the rug?  She continued to swimm!  She continued ot swimm anyways?

My other cousin decided to  cannon ball and makes huge pile of noise I was like it said no diving people! 

I know they all had a good time but. freak ! !!!!  I learn to never do that again!

Good thing no one was there or really cared!  I even caught one them trying to steal the towels I was hey  your stealing on Christmas and your Christian ? LOL he was like oh yeah and put it back! I was like what a looser! I was laughinging at the same time!

What's  the rule kiddies I learn from this, do not invite Hillybilly realtives  to go swimming with, you in pool!  

I think I will l not  invite  relative's back ot hotel ever again!  

NO  I am not drunk just talking about,a odd funny learning lesson I had ,around Xmas  time !  NoI did not think to  take pictures I was more concerned aobut, my cousin who got hurt and getting busted for it.

She ended up just being bruised and having a fat lip she tripped over  the rug and fell face forward into  the glass door.

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM
8 moms liked this

Are you drunk? 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM
6 moms liked this

I think I lost a few braincells with this one....

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM
3 moms liked this
O.o

What in the FUCK does this say?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loveabi
by **tRiNa LyN** on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Sorry I read the first paragraph and had to stop...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Ugh, where's that "da fuq?" pic when you need it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM
What the fuck is this shit.
shannonw79
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Step away from the bottle!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM

haha me too

Quoting loveabi:

Sorry I read the first paragraph and had to stop...

Anonymous

ok I am a southern gal and I just could not understand all this

Anonymous
Drink another one. For me?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)