Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*updated again 1/4/13* ill be single in 1 hour 40 minutes! :) pic in replys page 21 23 and 24

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dh cheated and I have all the pics and the emails printed between them! When I normally Brimg him the chocolate covered strawberries and wine ill have all the stuff under it.
I'm so scared and so giddy. I have held back for 4 months!

*****UPDATE*****
We are going to "talk". Ill update later. Sorry y'all. So.far its how'd you get these, and trying to blame me for snooping.

2nd update: first my baby got the first kiss of 2013!

Dh (stbxdh) never got mad. He tried to turn it on me a few times. He was defensive. I told him if he really wanted to explain himself then he needs to leave to get his facts in order. I wont deal with lies again. I made it clear that I am not agreeing to work anything out. But I will hear his reason, thoughts and feelings. After 9 years together I feel he should his chance to explain. So we chatted about his leaving and what it meant for our baby. I cried, it was hard seeing the man I depend on struggle to look at me. There is so much more but I need to tend to.the baby. And get some more sleep.
Thank you everyone!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

**1/4 update**
Okay, so I have learned that women who want ever single detail are insane! He gave me some details of the "affair" and ugh it was horrid! I don't wanna hear what or how they did anything! Period. Not sure he gets that. He has been gone since the morning of the 1st. He's staying at my brothers.he has come over daily to see the baby. Sometimes ill hangout and sometimes ill just let them be. Depends. I talked to some friends about everything. Just to get it out. One suggested I not make a life long choice while I'm still recovering from birth. (Hormones and physical) and I agree. I was already a mess of emotion before this since giving birth. So I'm going to start talking to someone Monday! And try to get my mind together. As of this moment I plan to remain friends and Co parents. But I do not want to remain in a marriage that has hurt so much. My feelings may change but for now that is my choice.

I am holding up okay. I have moments where its so hard. And moments where I feel so free. Then I look my tiny baby and feel so bad for her not having her parents together and happy. Will she resent us? Me? Hus family is behind me 100% as is mine. They all understand. Fir bow despite all of this I am trying to his good side. He is a good daddy. He loves our baby. And I'm happy that we both agree he should be around as much as humanly possible.
The days seem to.blur together and the nights drag on. I'm tired and sleep when possible. Sorry I have not updated until now.
So that's the update for now.
Again thank you for all the support. It really means a lot to me right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (641-650):
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I told dh and gave one those cool idea tupe smile/nods lol....stay strong
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM

OP im so sorry your going through this. But holy hell...you go girl!!!!!!!!! This is epic!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to you and your baby!!!!!!! <3

haleymak
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM
This is so sad, but I'm so happy that you did this to him. Most women wouldn't do something like that. I really hope he knows he messed up majorly. And I hope he knows that the other woman so wasn't worth it. Best of luck to you and your baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 119 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck and stay strong!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 120 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Update this biotch!
mom2bell
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Come again?

Quoting Anonymous:

So he cheats on her even when she is pregnant and she is the bad one for not telling him as soon as she found out about his cheating ?? And she was carrying HIS child so is only normal and expected of him to treat her well even more when she was pregnant

Quoting mom2bell:

Who cares? It is her life her reasons. The guy is a scum bag ass. Why not wait to bring it down at a time he will always remember? I am sure she has a lot of unwanted memories from him.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Ummmmm ok?
So she was pretty much either using him for help while pregnant and stayed with him, or what?... there really isn't another reason that I can think of. Still stupid. And what, did she deliver today?? 

Quoting irishCross46:

She was in a high risk pregnancy

Quoting SevenKisses:

Really? So you stayed with your cheating husband for FOUR months just to break it off on New Years? Wow..... can we say, STUPID?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 115 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

my reply is based on what sevenkisses wrote .

she implied that she was using him because if she wasnt she wouldnt have waited 4 months to tell him . but she was pregnant with HIS child and deserve a calm and good enviroment during her high risk pregnancy . she wasnt using him , he was the one using her !

Quoting mom2bell:

Come again?

Quoting Anonymous:

So he cheats on her even when she is pregnant and she is the bad one for not telling him as soon as she found out about his cheating ?? And she was carrying HIS child so is only normal and expected of him to treat her well even more when she was pregnant

Quoting mom2bell:

Who cares? It is her life her reasons. The guy is a scum bag ass. Why not wait to bring it down at a time he will always remember? I am sure she has a lot of unwanted memories from him.

Quoting SevenKisses:

Ummmmm ok?
So she was pretty much either using him for help while pregnant and stayed with him, or what?... there really isn't another reason that I can think of. Still stupid. And what, did she deliver today?? 

Quoting irishCross46:

She was in a high risk pregnancy

Quoting SevenKisses:

Really? So you stayed with your cheating husband for FOUR months just to break it off on New Years? Wow..... can we say, STUPID?

ivy801
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Best of luck and good for you for putting baby and your needs first, also for gattering your proof and having patience to do so. Thank you for not letting him turn it around on you.
mommy6
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Is there any more updates? How are you doing?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN