Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your dd has an AG doll with curly hair open!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:38 PM
  • 17 Replies
so i got my dd caroline for christmas and her hair is so beautiful but gets messy very easy so i found a trick i saw a video of how they do their hair at AG without making it firzzy and how they do the curls.you take a clean new toothbrush and use that to smooth out the curls with a little water then you take the hair and twist it around the tail of a long comb and thats it! ill see if i can find the video and post it.but i tried it today on caroline and her hair looks great now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMoonlight
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Link please? I just got my dd a Lanie from eBay, it's in perfect condition except for that wild hair!! I think the resemblance is more striking with the crazy curls but still... After spending that much on a doll, you want it to look nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
miss_lisa
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:54 PM
My dd got Caroline as well, she has a curly hair comb but her hair is still a little messy.
ripemango
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

you can also use a toothbrush for fly aways or the lil fine baby hair around your own head at the top of your forehead.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

luvmymunchkins3
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:57 PM
when i went to get the comb its on back order till feb and my dd loves taking caroline everywhere so her hair was getting a little messy

Quoting miss_lisa:

My dd got Caroline as well, she has a curly hair comb but her hair is still a little messy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_lisa
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Lol my dd takes her everywhere as well. If this works don't bother with the comb. The comb helps but it's still a bit messy when you comb it.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

when i went to get the comb its on back order till feb and my dd loves taking caroline everywhere so her hair was getting a little messy

Quoting miss_lisa:

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:04 AM
http://youtu.be/zXOkrPQ2lZo

Quoting MissMoonlight:

Link please? I just got my dd a Lanie from eBay, it's in perfect condition except for that wild hair!! I think the resemblance is more striking with the crazy curls but still... After spending that much on a doll, you want it to look nice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:05 AM

My dd really messed up her AG doll's hair. We had to send her in to the doll hospital. She came back w/ a nightgown on, a hospital bracelet, a get well balloon and looking like new! 

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM
thats so cute i have to send her bitty baby to the doll hospital if you dont mind telling me how much it was to send her doll in to have her fixed?

Quoting mypbandj:

My dd really messed up her AG doll's hair. We had to send her in to the doll hospital. She came back w/ a nightgown on, a hospital bracelet, a get well balloon and looking like new! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I don't really remember. It wasn't cheap...but better than having a sad kid and a ruined doll. I'm thinking like $40.... 

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

thats so cute i have to send her bitty baby to the doll hospital if you dont mind telling me how much it was to send her doll in to have her fixed?

Quoting mypbandj:

luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
thats not to bad seeing as how much the dolls are ya know.her bitty baby just needs her head cleaned up so i can pack her away soon

Quoting mypbandj:

I don't really remember. It wasn't cheap...but better than having a sad kid and a ruined doll. I'm thinking like $40.... 

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting mypbandj:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN