Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fatty

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
What is YOUR new years resolution? Have you made them before, are you good at keeping them?

Mine is the classic lose weight I'm 205lbs hoping to take this year to get my butt back into shape and back down to the 130's.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to cook more...I'm domestically challenged...plus my SO is amazing at cooking, so I usually let him to the work, haha...

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Quit smoking and soda...lord help anyone I'm gonna be around in the next week or so. I never make resolutions really so we'll see
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM

when i read your title.. all i could think of was my cat fatty that i had to put down 2 years ago. *sigh*

new years resolution is that i will make the year better then the last. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Good luck momma! And to everyone around you :)

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

Quit smoking and soda...lord help anyone I'm gonna be around in the next week or so. I never make resolutions really so we'll see
twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Mine is to lose weight. I suck at actually doing the things I say I am.going to do. I hope I can manage this one this year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Getting into shape, I am dropping weight but I have to get it all toned. Think I will drag my lazy BFF to the gym with. In 6 months he packed on a lot of weight.
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Lol thank you, good luck to you too

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck momma! And to everyone around you :)

Quoting kristiansmommy1:

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM

I cleaned out all the bad foods in the house and replaced them with good foods. I'm eating healthy and walking on the treadmill everyday.

boldrumble
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I am horrible at sticking to a weightloss plan, but I am the only parent my son has and i NEED to do this for him. I have a little over 300 like to lose. It is such a tremendous amount that i dont feel like its even possible for me to reach my goal. Plus, i worry that I'll be ugly if i lose weight. And what if i am fit and still cant find a man. I am ridiculous, I know. Fear, that's all it is. But I absolutely must do this.... must, before it kills me and destroys my son.
bchic24
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Mine is to cut back on caffeine and drink more water.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)