Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

polygamy, really advise needed

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 88 Replies
If you know nothing about polygamy first hand please dont reply. I mean yourself or someone you know closely must be or have been in this form of relationship!!!!!!!!!!.I'm 20 goIng on 21 and my husband and sister wife are the same age. We just made our relationship official and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips. I love him and I would love to love her too even if it's just friendship love. Myself and my husband have been together since we were In our early teen (14). And she meet him when he was 16. Myself and my sister wife just got close but I've always known she loved him and vise versa. She was thinking she is second best compared to me and I don't want her to feel that way at all. Another problem is she lives in a different state; and we are both jealous and selfish to some degree. I wanted to know if anyone would help us with boundaries, time management, rules, and way to build my and her relationship. Myself and the husband have been together for 7 years, her and the husband have been together for 4 year. We have only been we have only been friends for 1 1/2 weeks but I was willing to make that jump into this relationship because I know they truly love eachother. My sister wife would like some examples of real life experience from people who have been involved with polygamy in the past or present.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM

ok, so i dont have any first hand experience, but i think that it would be best if she were to live in the same state as you guys. having her live apart puts a strain on all of the relationships, i would think.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM
3 moms liked this
How many times are you going to post this?
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Im confused. Sounds like he was cheating? Did you guys find out and decide to just both be with him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Redmond92
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you we are working in that but she is in college we visit and talk everyday almost all day lol.
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Why'd you post this nonsense again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Redmond92
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:40 AM
It's complicated he wasn't cheating, I just wasn't in the mental frame to meet her until recently. I had lot of problems that had me screwed up for a long while.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Im confused. Sounds like he was cheating? Did you guys find out and decide to just both be with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Living together would probably help immensely. My parents were polyg, and being together was always best for all of us. 

wodntulk2kno1
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 1/2 weeks? Did I read that correctly?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this

You don't need advise, you need advice. 

Sadly, that's all I've got to offer ya.  Good luck.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Ok I get it. Im sorry I dont know anything I was just confused but I could never do it I couldnt share my man good luck to you.

Quoting Mrs.Redmond92:

It's complicated he wasn't cheating, I just wasn't in the mental frame to meet her until recently. I had lot of problems that had me screwed up for a long while.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)