Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so i have the spins...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

i didnt even drink that much, I had TWO drinks and got kinda tipsy, when i lay down i get the spins and start feeling like im gonna throw up. i am SO tired. what can make me sober up fast so i can sleep?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Make yourself throw up
H.E.Smama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Focus on one spot onthe wall and sit up while leaning back.. You'll pass out eventually
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Puking'll do it.

meka26
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:59 AM

V8

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Keep your eyes open so you don't spin, when your eyes get heavy enough you should be able to just pass out. I hate when that happens, usually happens when I'm about to sober up.
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Throw up, you'll feel better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM

food may help or throw up first. Make sure you drink a big glass or two of water after... It will help with feeling bad in the am. As it will help with dehydration.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM

And another reason marijuana is awesome.. that shit doesn't happen.

Hope you feel better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM

i cant. i was stupid and decided eating cool whip from a spoon sounded really good. i CANT throw up anything dairy. EW. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Make yourself throw up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)