Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one who trusts my husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wow some posts I read on here make my jaw drop. Am I the only one who trusts my husband and would never ever suspect him of cheating.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:31 AM

LoL

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

I trust mine. I have such a magical vagina that makes him feel so wonderful that I know he would never cheat.

Besides, he's awesome enough not to cheat without my magic vag.

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I completely trust mine. I know him and know what he's capable of, and he would never cheat. He hates cheaters. If he were unhappy, he would just leave, but he would never cheat. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I trust mine too.
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM

I wouldn't suspect mine.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Nope. I trust my DH 100%
I know his moral values and he would never cheat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:34 AM
I trust that mine would never cheat.
I do always have my eyes and ears perked.
He's a recovered addict. I've trained myself to always watch. I trust he won't relapse bug you never know.
TigressLily
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I trust my husband and know he will never cheat on me and I'll never cheat on him. You're not alone =D

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM

i agree. 

mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM

I completely trust my husband. He also would have no time to cheat between work and home. There's also the posts where one party is constantly treats the other badly. I don't get it.

RandiBear
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Yes. Didn't you know all men are dirty, rotten, lieing, cheating, thieving, woman-beating, child-hating, spineless dead-beat jackwads who only care about beer and sex and their wallets?! *sarcasm*

No, but really, I have a good man. I, one time, thought he was cheating based on some stuff I accidentally found on the computer while looking for a paper I needed for an assignment...lol but that turned out to be something totally  not what I thought it was and he showed me more details when I asked him about it. (REALLY funny stuff there too) I trust my hubby to not cheat or lie to me. Maybe there are more jerks in the world than I am aware of...or maybe guys are jerks cause women don't trust 'em anyways?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow some posts I read on here make my jaw drop. Am I the only one who trusts my husband and would never ever suspect him of cheating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN