Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one who trusts my husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wow some posts I read on here make my jaw drop. Am I the only one who trusts my husband and would never ever suspect him of cheating.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
your_angel
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I think some women have just been burned so badly that they can't help but put up a wall and mistrust their spouses as a way of somehow preventing something from happening.
My dds biological father dogged me out bad. Had no idea he was using drugs and the story goes on and on. Luckily I'm aware that not all men are the same and SO and I don't have any problems.
I'm always attentive though so I do feel as if I noticed a change in his behavior I would be leary.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zoo003
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM

I trust my dh completely!  We have been married for almost 17 years and he has never given me a reason to doubt him. 

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:46 AM
I trust mine completely. I have no reason not to..
LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Some women are so insecure its sad. I trust my s/o.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:49 AM

No, I trust my dh :)

...now...

I started out with trust issues because everyone Ive ever loved has cheated on me, lied to me, and/or abused me both physically or mentally. So after not ever having a reliable person in my life, I'll admit I went crazy! Poor dh has been accused of lying cheating & I highly doubt he'd ever hurt me that way. I love him so much though, so I just get scared sometimes. If he ever were to hurt me, this is not the type of relationship I could just bounce back from. The more honest and open he is with me, the more I trust him. I have no secrets from my dh & Im sure he has some small ones, but I doubt there any big deal....

I'll admit I get suspicious at times, but I don't go digging through his stuff like a crazy person like I used to lol...gettin' used to a man who really loves me :)

ivy801
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I trust my rock.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I think alot of women have been screwed over... but to not trust a man is to encourage him to prove to you that you had a reason not to trust him or something wacky like that.

DH and i trust each other implicitly(sp?)

Farmlady09
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I trust mine :-)

BrittM1988
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I trust mine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:59 AM

i trust mine he can leave when ever and i don't ask him were why or when he will be back . i think when women accuse their men of cheating or always call them 24/7 and say who they were with can lead their men away. if anything i tell my hubby to go out and have fun or go to your friends cause he never leaves the house lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN