Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one who trusts my husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wow some posts I read on here make my jaw drop. Am I the only one who trusts my husband and would never ever suspect him of cheating.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Replies (431-440):
Mayra99
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
The same. I trust him never to hurt me the way he did years ago. The only reason I stayed was because there was never anything physical, no emotions, just a skanky married woman sending him dirty text that he didn't tell me about. back then? I couldn't trust him & was becoming a crazy person. Now? I trust him, we have beautiful foster babies we hope someday to adopt & tho we have our issues, we love each other & can talk or fight it out lol

Quoting Missmyangel1:

I trust my husband, he had one mishap but that was years ago and it wasnt him cheating really. I know he loves me more than anything and he proves it every single day.. i cant believe some of the stories i read on here :( some men are sooo scandalous though

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wifeyy2Lette
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I wouldn't anymore.

In the past, that's a different story.
ryryab
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I'm not married, but I trust my SO completely.

AuntyEm774
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
You're not the only one, you just don't usually see posts from those that are happy and not worried about their hubby cheating--not as good of reading, you know!
Lanesmommy26
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

No, you're not the only one. I understand when women lose trust or faith, because its not really in their husband, it's in other women. I personally have full trust in my husband, we both have been hurt in previous relationships, so we know how it feels and would never bring that kind of pain to each other. However, I understand how some women may worry, but if you truly have faith in your husband, you would be able to stop thinking the worst and refocus their attention to reality. I know that some women like to create drama and pretending that their husbands are cheating on them gives them something to do...but you should feel sorry for those women and be proud of your strong marriage. That's exactly how I am. And I'm sure there are women who would say, we'll I'm sure your husband isn't attractive or that your the more attractive one so of course you don't worry. That is not the case with us, or likely with you and your husband. Just because we trust our husbands doesn't mean that other women aren't interested in them, it means that our husbands have earned our trust and continue to everyday. :)

Lanesmommy26
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM

We are the same way. I use his phone or he uses mine. There is no reason to go through it, because it wouldn't accomplish anything, not to mention, I have no reason to be suspisious. :)

Quoting Fluffy40:

I trust mine too. I have no reason not to. I use his phone when I can't find mine and I would never dream if going through it. Maybe it's because he doesn't freak out when I touch his phone or laptop. He is home with me or at work all the time. Maybe we are just lucky.

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
It took me awhile because I was cheated on by my DD's "sperm donor" multiple times, but I now fully trust my husband.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Nope. I absolutely, without a doubt know my husband would never cheat on me, spend all our savings on dumb stuff or anything else some women on here complain about. 

You can never "know" what another person will do, though.  It's literally impossible.

K. Well he knows he'd never do these things and when he tells me he won't, I believe him. Happy now?

prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM

you would if you see reason to wouldn't you? i mean, i just think it's naive to think that it would NEVER happen. 

blue_elephant
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I trust mine
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)