Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one who trusts my husband

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wow some posts I read on here make my jaw drop. Am I the only one who trusts my husband and would never ever suspect him of cheating.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Replies (441-450):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM
No. I trust my husband. He's never done anything that bad, lol.
MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

i trust mine fully. the only thing i have an issue with is that he has no concept of time.. if you say that you will be home in 20 min.. BE FRICKEN HOME IN 20 MIN.. not 3 hours.. if you are going to be 3 hours.. then fricken tell me 3 hours so i can plan accordingly!!! goodness me! nothing i hate more then waiting and expecting him to be there when he says.. and then hes not.. and i end up pacing and huffing and puffing and every minute that ticks by i get even more pissed... but if he were to just tell me "babe ill be home in 3-4 hours" id be fine.. go about my day.. not waiting for him to get home then my day gets shot to hell!! ugh! srry rant over

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Quoting countrymomma81:

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Nope. I absolutely, without a doubt know my husband would never cheat on me, spend all our savings on dumb stuff or anything else some women on here complain about. 

You can never "know" what another person will do, though.  It's literally impossible.

K. Well he knows he'd never do these things and when he tells me he won't, I believe him. Happy now?

Choosing to believe someone won't do something and knowing he won't are two completely different things.

babs32
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I trust my SO until he gives me a reason not to.
Young_Mommy89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Bored? What does bored have to do with searching for women? I'm a sahm...I'm ALWAYS bored, I don't go on dating or "bang" sites

Quoting Anonymous:

I trust my husband 100%. Once, early in our marriage, I found out that he was visiting adult friend finder, but he was doing it because he was bored. I fully trust that he never cheated and he has never done anything like it since. We have been married 13 years. Even though he gets on my nerves, he is a wonder husband, father and provider.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I don't have to justify my relationship with my husband to you. This is one incident that happpened 12 years ago. Just because someone is on a website, doesn't mean they are searching for anything. I have gone on the Craigslist ads with no intention of responding to any posts. Why? Because some of them are funny. If you are so bored all the time, I suggest you get a hobby.

Quoting Young_Mommy89:

Bored? What does bored have to do with searching for women? I'm a sahm...I'm ALWAYS bored, I don't go on dating or "bang" sites

Quoting Anonymous:

I trust my husband 100%. Once, early in our marriage, I found out that he was visiting adult friend finder, but he was doing it because he was bored. I fully trust that he never cheated and he has never done anything like it since. We have been married 13 years. Even though he gets on my nerves, he is a wonder husband, father and provider.

vixen42
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I trust mine 

kidlover2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM
This. Exactly

Quoting your_angel:

I think some women have just been burned so badly that they can't help but put up a wall and mistrust their spouses as a way of somehow preventing something from happening.

My dds biological father dogged me out bad. Had no idea he was using drugs and the story goes on and on. Luckily I'm aware that not all men are the same and SO and I don't have any problems.

I'm always attentive though so I do feel as if I noticed a change in his behavior I would be leary.
ChristyG2012
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Nope. I trust mine completely.
swmmra
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM

It would be pretty hard. I know that it "could" happen, but with only having one car and me having to pick him up and take him to work, it would take some serious time management on his end to work it out. 

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting swmmra:

I trust mine. Not only do I trust him, but he doesn't have time to cheat between his job, his 2 kids and his pregnant wife. 

I'm not tying to be a douche, but if he wanted to cheat, he'd find the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured