Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for ya'll...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 18 Replies

Sometimes, (real life/online) You find someone you click with, but some of their quirks annoy the mess out of you. Do you tell them or do you ignore it. I mean friendship is about honesty and tolerance right? How do you handle it?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Hmm how can someone online annoy you? Thats what im confused about.
night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Just wondering about it as in general. Not as in personal.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Say as in someone is real whiney. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:36 AM
I would hold my peace if their quirks didn't affect me negatively and personally.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Your siggy fascinates me, lol.

To your question, I actually have a friend I have never met.  We have spoken on the phone, but only a couple of times over almost a decade.  With her, I will call her out on shit.  If I have more acquaintance type situations, I don't.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM

I ignore it. I probably get on peoples nerve too :P

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I tell them  IRL and I hit the little red X at the top right of my screen in the computer world.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I like the idea of being up front and honest. Or rather blunt at times.  But then some people get their feelings hurt too easily.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Your siggy fascinates me, lol.

To your question, I actually have a friend I have never met.  We have spoken on the phone, but only a couple of times over almost a decade.  With her, I will call her out on shit.  If I have more acquaintance type situations, I don't.

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Oh yes, I annoy myself at times. I know I could possibly annoy others as well. :D But that's the fun of it, ya know. Like with my teen dd's they are honest with me and say, Mom could you just stop annoying us. I say, Nahhh I was born to annoy you. lol That's just my goofy personality.

Quoting bustybee:

I ignore it. I probably get on peoples nerve too :P

night.magic
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I don't know, I guess I'm just too vocal at times and have to express myself. I don't always do it to hurt people's feelings I just am, blunt.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would hold my peace if their quirks didn't affect me negatively and personally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)