Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it normal to hate your life sometimes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I dont mean wanting to end it, I love living but parts in my life I just hate and wish they would change. Is it normal to feel this way? Have you ever felt this way?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..prettyinink..
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Yea I think so! I feel that way at times.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Every single day....blaah...

WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Yes I have for a long time. Then I learned that it doesn't have to be like that so I changed it :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:39 AM

yes, totally normal

ballerina18
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Yes, I think it is normal to feel that way at times. Just dont spend too much time in that place.

There are certain things in life that happen that just make me feel grateful for the life I have. I am not a starving child living in poverty. I am not one of the parents of a child who died in the Sandy Hook tragedy. I don't have a child who is terminally ill or disabled. Frankly, I am pretty f-ing lucky to have the life I have. Things in my life aren't perfect, but whose life is perfect these days? I am just grateful that I have a family and things I can be happy about. Not everyone has the luxury of experiencing love.

Moving into 2013 I think we should all try to be grateful for the things, friends, and family that we have.

I hope you don't feel sad for too long. Things will get better. =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:46 AM
thanks, I hope so. It sucks right now.

Quoting ballerina18:

Yes, I think it is normal to feel that way at times. Just dont spend too much time in that place.

There are certain things in life that happen that just make me feel grateful for the life I have. I am not a starving child living in poverty. I am not one of the parents of a child who died in the Sandy Hook tragedy. I don't have a child who is terminally ill or disabled. Frankly, I am pretty f-ing lucky to have the life I have. Things in my life aren't perfect, but whose life is perfect these days? I am just grateful that I have a family and things I can be happy about. Not everyone has the luxury of experiencing love.

Moving into 2013 I think we should all try to be grateful for the things, friends, and family that we have.

I hope you don't feel sad for too long. Things will get better. =)

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Yes & yes

PepperWillow
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I hate my life right now but love my family and have hope things will get better. I think it's normal at different points in every person's life.

supermomz25
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I sure have, but it is usually just a passing phase.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Yep and yep
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)