Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does this make anyone else cringe?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I have had one child already with a different man than the one I am with. He was just not into this whole pregnancy thing. He never wanted to know how I was feeling really or asked any questions. He did give me body rubs all the time though and that was awesome. Anyways I had our baby through C-section and he walked in during. I could not help but ask him what the procedure looked like and his exact reply was "It looks like they are gutting a whale." That just about killed me considering how I am that whale.

Well now I am actually in a GREAT relationship with the perfect man for me -well as close as I can find to perfect for me. And he is really into this whole pregnancy thing. He asks me questions and listens to me read the book and updates on my phone. He learned I am having a C-section though, and he is now going to have us watch a video on a C-section. Which means I get to see a baby being born though what is sure to look like mutilation. I am freaked out because open wounds and blood just are not my thing, I might have to close my eyes. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:46 AM

this might be a good thing for you to watch so you can be more prepared also the second c-section is not as bad as the first!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Meh. It's no big deal. I wish they would've let me watch my own. But they put a huge sheet up in front of ur face :(
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't watch it if you don't want to.

Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish we could have video taped mine. I wanted to see my boys being born.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:54 AM

Do what you're comfortable with, he sounds like a great guy and that he would understand.

abernathyvanna
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I watched my own c-sections through a mirror. Well 3 of them anyway and I have to say it was pretty interesting.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:59 AM
They wouldnt let me watch. I was bummed :(

My SO almost fainted lol he saidit was gross
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:00 AM

It literally sends shivers down my spine, I want to see something just to know what I am going to go through beyond that blue sheet. I wish I was not like this honestly. 

Quoting abernathyvanna:

I watched my own c-sections through a mirror. Well 3 of them anyway and I have to say it was pretty interesting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Think I might faint too, I like not being able to see them cut me open. My tummy is so weak.

Quoting sandra_t00:

They wouldnt let me watch. I was bummed :(

My SO almost fainted lol he saidit was gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:02 AM

I heard once it was worse, like since they re-open the scar. IDK though lol

Quoting mom2priceboys:

this might be a good thing for you to watch so you can be more prepared also the second c-section is not as bad as the first!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)