Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no trust ! :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I am blessed to have my boyfriend who i live with and is pregnant for, we also have a three year old daughter but i need to see a therapist to clear up some things from my past or it'll ruin my relationship. I have problems trusting others and in my head no matter how nice a guy is he must cheat at some point :( ... I love my father dearly but he is a cheater, he refuse to keep one woman and is open about it, i've seen him hurt my mother sooo bad even got her friend pregnant while they were together. He is also always promise things and never goes through with it and that have affected me too. He also left us with no money ( my mother was a SAHM) to go live with another woman and we had to start from scratch. Where i was born (another country) guys boast about cheating. My uncle is a pastor and has a mistress. My boyfriend is the best, never met anyone like him and he is a wonderful father but i just don't think this will be for too long, i always feel like he'll walk away fron me some day or is being unfaithful. My boyfriend told me he iI going no where and he only love me and the kids. These thoughts are killing me and i am pregnant. I just need some positive advice please. Were u in my shoes or know anyone that was and found a way out? How?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Yeah therapy. It'll help a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM
i knw hw ur feeling, and my past also vry harsh. Bt dear not evry male is bad or not evry gl is gud. And v can't ruin our present life for a unknown future.
As u said if u living vt ur bf now den enjoy d evry moment, u have now, dnt ruin ur this beautifull life now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:07 AM
I actually suffer from the same problems. My father was also a cheater he still is. Every guy that i have been with has cheated on me. My df swears he wont but ive heard it all before. He talks to exs and other girls that he admits are pretty and i get scared. He always wants to go out with his guy friends to the bar which they are cheaters as well. I have horrible trust issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)